Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Users who are viewing this thread

That picture is great. It should be denars instead of dollars though. As in denarii, the ancient Roman currency. In the case of copyright, the salt mines will have to then give a portion of their output to Harkyn. And maybe even something from the marble quarries.

Another week and ends met with coursework is successful. :party:
Annnnd I have two assignments and discussion due this upcoming week. :meh:

**** this online class bull****. If enough students were scheduled to have the class it could have been on campus instead of online only. But no, a 'snafu' in the system is at fault assigning me to the wrong course at first. As in someone in school administration did not do their job correctly.  Makes my blood boil with the fact I have an extra three months, which means I will graduate later than normal and all because my college campus cannot get their **** together.  :mad:

Mancom37 said:
iCoIQ2E.png

Savage.

I'm feeling very angsty. I've ranted enough about an online course and still I get this feeling that sometime I just do not want to look at other programming languages' code. When it is for a tech school assignment it is boooorinnng.
In other news, this is the off topic banter thread. Please use it.

usnavy30 said:
I'm feeling very angsty. I've ranted enough about an online course and still I get this feeling that sometime I just do not want to look at other programming languages' code. When it is for a tech school assignment it is boooorinnng.
In other news, this is the off topic banter thread. Please use it.

Fk of nerd

Back
Top Bottom