Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Users who are viewing this thread

Estogamo said:
Well... I would like to say thank you Vittalion for the amazing time and moments, for the amazing experience at the dev team, thank you macca for the amazing IVFF and the epic battles we fought together, and I would like to say a final thank you to Tale Words forums for the amazing posting rules they created and.. yeah, goodbye cruel world.. I'll see you all from above.
Yeah that's right, stay in Vitallion's basement and never come out.

MaccaUK said:
Estogamo said:
Well... I would like to say thank you Vittalion for the amazing time and moments, for the amazing experience at the dev team, thank you macca for the amazing IVFF and the epic battles we fought together, and I would like to say a final thank you to Tale Words forums for the amazing posting rules they created and.. yeah, goodbye cruel world.. I'll see you all from above.
Yeah that's right, stay in Vitallion's basement and never come out.
I will.. I wonder if I'll ever see the sunlight ever again... more like the moonlight but you know.. here I am, stuck in this cube, with mininum light conditions, scenning till I fall in dispair... pls, someone save me!

One can save them self  :wink:

Another chunk of todo balance tweaks done and the Roman bucklers and oval shields match up nicely to each other. Add that to the tally.

Estogamo said:

*Reads through the post*

No mention of me.....
FINE THEN.

Ej777 said:
I've added a poll so we can stem the tide of hideous cultural insensitivity that is Estogamo aka Donald Trump

Agreed, ban this Egotistical New Right Filth! A.K.A Donald Trump's Son
Him forgetting me was the last straw

Moddb link is scheduled for release and two mediafire mirrors (links) were sent in. Now I can focus on this coursework, woohoo. Logical fallacies are so fun to study..
..also monster trucks.

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.

usnavy30 said:
Moddb link is scheduled for release and two mediafire mirrors (links) were sent in. Now I can focus on this coursework, woohoo. Logical fallacies are so fun to study..
..also monster trucks.

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.
Well played with getting this out so early Navy,
Credit needed where Credit is due
Especially since I feel your pain with having coursework

Back
Top Bottom