Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Users who are viewing this thread

Ej777 said:
Estogamo said:
Ej777 said:
usnavy30 said:
'Oh hey let's just give students two extra assignments. They are shorter to finish anyway, and make sure to work on the project along with it'
(Even though those 'extra' short assignments are graded as regular length.) - School logic

I can't get no satisfaction from being on-time to turn in assignments when most of the class are simply slackers for various 'reasons'. I am also simply restless, no good thing comes without effort.

As such I have had little free time right now, last and this week. I want to get around to outfitting the A.I. bots when I have the free time later this weekend. Oh, and Vitallion let me know if noddin' edumacation for 2 is still on the table.

wat?

HE IS FULL OF WORK AND TIRED

get it?

Why aren't you making scenes

tryed to show you the other day...

Ej777 said:
Estogamo said:
Ej777 said:
Esto are you still scening? It's been 10 days, and the guide to keeping a live sex slave says you probably need to eat now.
I could use some food yes...

How may scenes have you done in the last week?
I have been making V2's of every scene prety much, you just don't know it, also made an easter egg on one scene, and last week I 'made' technically 1 scene, yes... WHY?

Estogamo said:
Ej777 said:
Estogamo said:
Ej777 said:
Esto are you still scening? It's been 10 days, and the guide to keeping a live sex slave says you probably need to eat now.

I have been making V2's of every scene prety much, you just don't know it, also made an easter egg on one scene, and last week I 'made' technically 1 scene, yes... WHY?

No food for you

Ej777 said:
Estogamo said:
Ej777 said:
Estogamo said:
Ej777 said:

No food for you
WHAT? it has been 10 days... 10 FREAKIN DAYS, I'm starving here... also, you haven't removed the bullet from my head since the last time you came with a loaded gun down here... remmember?

Back
Top Bottom