Off Topic Thread - The Banterbrigade

Users who are viewing this thread

Farquarius

Sergeant
WBNWWF&S
If you were to get someone who is a Weeaboo and a Romeaboo at the same time and ask them: "Would a Katana cut through a Praetorian Lorica Segmentata?" Would their brains explode?

Harkyn

Knight at Arms
Deathski said:
If you were to get someone who is a Weeaboo and a Romeaboo at the same time and ask them: "Would a Katana cut through a Praetorian Lorica Segmentata?" Would their brains explode?
I don't know honestly, the first question I would ask is are stats misleading?

Superstes

Regular
WBNW
Deathski said:
kryten-head-explosion-o.gif

Depends on the cut... but nothin is goin to cut through, am just sayin, bruising, scratching at most, there is a chance that the force redirects to the blade and it just bounces off not even scratching the damn thing....

Yeah am like that, taking every joke literally is my ****.

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
WF&SM&BWBNWVC
The issues between Harkyn and Vitallion are resolved and unrelated to the mod. March of Rome V1.4.5. is underway for release soon. So let us end this on a high note.

Harkyn

Knight at Arms
usnavy30 said:
The issues between Harkyn and Vitallion are resolved and unrelated to the mod. March of Rome V1.4.5. is underway for release soon. So let us end this on a high note.
Yes good luck to the mod's future developments.
Ej777 said:
Double post.

XUoXoPZ.png

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
WF&SM&BWBNWVC
Thank you, I'm rolling along as the development goes. I try not to double post. Funny enough when you first learn how to forum double posting happens often. Long as it is not on the same day.

Estogamo

Sergeant at Arms
WBNWVC
MaccaUK said:
no banter here

just ****

fukin lern 2 banter pls
Macca so nice of you to show up, was starting to wounder if you dissapeared like Legio IX Hispana did...

Anywho, noone likes you, get out.

usnavy30

Grandmaster Knight
WF&SM&BWBNWVC
Estogamo said:
Beutifull song track, but navy... this makes me wounder... what tpe of music you listen to while you're working? xD
Whatever type of music I like while working or modding. Farewell and Adieu is a nice sea shanty kind of song.

Top Bottom