Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Name In-Game: Cadogan
2. Steam Name: Khandur600
3. What Country are you from: Ireland
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 9
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3:Yes
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: Of course
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Born into a noble family Cadogan was given the best possible education and combat training from his youth. As his family were quite rich he was privately tutored and was trained in the art of battle by the captain of the guard at his familes holdfast. This was his life up until his teenage years when his family were betrayed diplomatically by a rival clan and were deposed from their seat of power and they lost their favour with the King, their lands and riches were seized and his parents were excecuted and Cadogan himself was thrown into the wilds. He travelled for quite some time before finding a small village, away from the power of the King that had ruined his family and he took up an apprenticeship as a weoponsmith. He gradually became more reknowned for his weoponsmithing and was soon required by a local lord to craft weopons for tournaments. One year he began to feel quite depressed with the place he was in life and decided to enlist himself in a tournament also. This proved to be a very good move as he moved on to win said tournament and was requested to squire for the local Lord who had held the Tournament. He remained in this Lords service for several years until he was granted a Knightship, sadly the Lord that he served died suddenly one winter of a fever and in his will he had appointed a new successor. This new aspirant was young and foolish and Cadogan himself seen this, he saw that the boy was cruel and twisted and reuested that the position to be held until the boy comes of Age. The court did not seem toa gree with him and he was thusly stripped of his titles and lands and thrown out of the Kingdom and now wanders the land alone.

Khandur said:
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Born into a noble family Cadogan was given the best possible education and combat training from his youth. As his family were quite rich he was privately tutored and was trained in the art of battle by the captain of the guard at his familes holdfast. This was his life up until his teenage years when his family were betrayed diplomatically by a rival clan and were deposed from their seat of power and they lost their favour with the King, their lands and riches were seized and his parents were excecuted and Cadogan himself was thrown into the wilds. He travelled for quite some time before finding a small village, away from the power of the King that had ruined his family and he took up an apprenticeship as a weoponsmith. He gradually became more reknowned for his weoponsmithing and was soon required by a local lord to craft weopons for tournaments. One year he began to feel quite depressed with the place he was in life and decided to enlist himself in a tournament also. This proved to be a very good move as he moved on to win said tournament and was requested to squire for the local Lord who had held the Tournament. He remained in this Lords service for several years until he was granted a Knightship, sadly the Lord that he served died suddenly one winter of a fever and in his will he had appointed a new successor. This new aspirant was young and foolish and Cadogan himself seen this, he saw that the boy was cruel and twisted and reuested that the position to be held until the boy comes of Age. The court did not seem toa gree with him and he was thusly stripped of his titles and lands and thrown out of the Kingdom and now wanders the land alone.

Thinking about it

Khandur said:

a few things he is of a noble family what's the name of the house? and if he is the only survive would he not want to re build his own house? and idk if your a 9 more of a 5/6? but i have never seen you in game as i don't play pw now. and im not even a 9.

I think its up to me to decide what my character wants :wink: haha. And i've been in roleplay on various different games for quite alot of time now so I would say i'm a 9.

If you can role-play even a small amount your a 10 out of 10. There's no global rating system for it, for example I role-play as a serf, I'm a 10 out of 10. As long as they actually do role-play then it proves they can be good players. So don't judge people who say 9/10 and write a short story, the ones who say they are 10/10 just proves they have the confidence to show everyone that they can role-play.

(Yes, I know, it's a bit of an older clan, but I remember them from when Cerantia was starting to fall inactive.  Good times)

Cerce Eugene Maria Danielson Tentones
Emperor of the People's Empire of Cerantia
November 12th, of the 1212th Year of Our Lord

To Duke Matthew
Duke of the House Medith

Duke Matthew;

I remember fondly of our time while in Calradia so long ago; however, it seems that your illustrious House has fallen into disrepair, or has forgotten of us.  We of Cerantia hereby request an acknowledgement of formal recognition of our status, specifically regarding our sovereignty within Calradia.  Should your state recognize the People's Empire as free and independent of all parties, and should your faction have no claims to our holy and sovereign lands, further diplomatic talks may proceed, and perhaps we can re-establish what was once lost.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom