[Of_Medith] House of Medith [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon_PW said:
just a update im leaving pw but i will remain active on fourms :3

once a forum whore always a forum whore right tallie, i learnt from the best  :wink:
:cry: a shame to see you leaving, What have I done ? :sad:
But I lol'd at the last sentence.
Farewell.

Tallie said:
Simon_PW said:
just a update im leaving pw but i will remain active on fourms :3

once a forum whore always a forum whore right tallie, i learnt from the best  :wink:
:cry: a shame to see you leaving, What have I done ? :sad:
But I lol'd at the last sentence.
Farewell.

its not you its me!

but srsly its the player base it is well, just ****

Raging Womble said:
Whilst my vote doesnt count, Andelko is a long time PW player and he is a good rper
Aye, when i first joined pw on my first day, this guy helped me out under the name of "Andelko" and yes, he applied with our Allies aswell. I revoke my vouch as he has applied for another house.

regards,
Tiberius

1. Name In-Game: Blackrock_Ranger_Fentain
2. Steam Name:Romes
3. What Country are you from:The united states of America
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10:8
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: yes
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: most likely my friends in it and I'm also very active in my NW regiment and I will always were tags in a game
7. Roleplay Brief / Story:

The Blackrock mountains was an unknown area filled withbandits and brigands with no well known people from the region.However this is a tale of a young man whose life changed one day.Not much was known about his past the day Fentain was found by group of villagers  in the wreckage of what was assumed was his fathers trade ship.later a bodies were found and one was assumed to be Fentain's deceased father.documents were founded telling of the merchant mans plan to unload a cargo of hides to praven and that its point of departure was a mountain range in the kingdon of rhodoks northern most province known as the blackrock mountains.When Fentain awoke he found himself in a tavern in a small town named Balanli near Tavern castle.A emblem was found around his neck with the symbol of what fentain described as the emblem of the blackock rangers whose duty was to bring peace and safety to villager's near the blackrock mountain.Later as day turned to duck he told the villagers of how his order was disbanded when the former leader of the rangers was discovered having an allegiance with the bandits the rangers worked to stop.Many of the rangers went with the leader and joined the bandits while others including fentain returned to their homes.He had said how his the ship was caught out in the open by a storm and that the man was not his real father but his uncle whom has taken fentain in as a young boy when his parents were killed by bandits.He told them that now knowing his uncle was dead he had no living relatives to go to.As the sun began to rise the next day the tavern keeper discovered that Fentain had left in the middle of the night leaving only a note saying thank you. A year later from that day Fentain now a young man at 23 was traveling the land of the Kingdom of swadia when he spotted a banner in the distance.Fentain soon discovered that is was a group of people rallying around a man talking about regaining what was rightfully the medith's land.Always up for an adventure Fentain began to ride closer in hope of joining this group to fight under what the man was calling a righteous cause.Fentain being a scout and archer fealt that he might be able to help this group and that he mght finally find friends and a place to call home.

I close my apply for House of Medith.
Reason : Find House of Brasspening, seems to be more related to my RP of serf/craftsman. (Even if i come this morning for put my BG >< )

Thank some of you to grant me your vouch and been good player during these time on TnT. See ya on RCC?

RahKiel said:
I close my apply for House of Medith.
Reason : Find House of Brasspening, seems to be more related to my RP of serf/craftsman. (Even if i come this morning for put my BG >< )

Thank some of you to grant me your vouch and been good player during these time on TnT. See ya on RCC?

see thats where you didnt listen we are going to play on EUA. and maybe something different in the future :wink:

Bloodbeag said:
1. Name In-Game:Andelko or Ezekial not sure
2. Steam Name:BloodBeag
3. What Country are you from:UK
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10:7
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3:yes
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags:yes
7. Roleplay Brief / Story:I was part of the great medith family for some years until, i did terrible acts of vilence and disorderly behaviour. I lfet them and i llive by myself for some years but i have decided that they may be able to forgive me and i can come back.

Oh yes matthew its me.

Well i already told you on steam. The answer is No. I automaticly rule out everyone else its a no you are not welcome here.Not only do i still remember what you did but your Roleplay brief/story is bad. When making these things you need to elaborate on an idea make it longer and more descriptive. Its not like you have to make the whole thing up yourself you have the whole game to give you ideas.

Romes_legion said:
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: most likely my friends in it and I'm also very active in my NW regiment and I will always were tags in a game

The Blackrock mountains was an unknown area filled withbandits and brigands with no well known people from the region.However this is a tale of a young man whose life changed one day.Not much was known about his past the day Fentain was found by group of villagers  in the wreckage of what was assumed was his fathers trade ship.later a bodies were found and one was assumed to be Fentain's deceased father.documents were founded telling of the merchant mans plan to unload a cargo of hides to praven and that its point of departure was a mountain range in the kingdon of rhodoks northern most province known as the blackrock mountains.When Fentain awoke he found himself in a tavern in a small town named Balanli near Tavern castle.A emblem was found around his neck with the symbol of what fentain described as the emblem of the blackock rangers whose duty was to bring peace and safety to villager's near the blackrock mountain.Later as day turned to duck he told the villagers of how his order was disbanded when the former leader of the rangers was discovered having an allegiance with the bandits the rangers worked to stop.Many of the rangers went with the leader and joined the bandits while others including fentain returned to their homes.He had said how his the ship was caught out in the open by a storm and that the man was not his real father but his uncle whom has taken fentain in as a young boy when his parents were killed by bandits.He told them that now knowing his uncle was dead he had no living relatives to go to.As the sun began to rise the next day the tavern keeper discovered that Fentain had left in the middle of the night leaving only a note saying thank you. A year later from that day Fentain now a young man at 23 was traveling the land of the Kingdom of swadia when he spotted a banner in the distance.Fentain soon discovered that is was a group of people rallying around a man talking about regaining what was rightfully the medith's land.Always up for an adventure Fentain began to ride closer in hope of joining this group to fight under what the man was calling a righteous cause.Fentain being a scout and archer fealt that he might be able to help this group and that he mght finally find friends and a place to call home.
Diary of Duke Matthew.

Ahh i rember the day quite well. Quite well that i can rember most details of the certain event. The fresh morning breaze blew in my face marking a change for the future, a change which i was egar to find. Recent victorys had proven useful and me and my army had recently captured Ryibelet castle from the swadians. At last my family was sucseding in taking the lands we rightfully owned. This campain has draged when few to no victorys. I began to rally on the feilds outside my army forming into place and my family beside me. However Tiberious was absent from the group for he had been injured in the battle. I looked down at the golden ring on my finger and smiled then turned to look at the vast army before me. I gave a small rallying speech of glory and valor to the men. It might not happen but its what they want to hear so who am i to deny them. Id say they need as many rallying speech's as i can give them. The past months have not been pleasant. Death and muddy camps across swadia. King Harlus has been in hot persute of us for a while but i didn't have the men to face him until now. My reinforcement's have arrived with my brother Friewulf.

It was just as we were about to move out when i turned around to notice a man in the distance. From where i was it looked as if he was on a black horse quite similar to my own. However i was interupted by an incoming scout. He has scruffy hair and blood all over him. He told me how Harlus marched this way and his scout had failed. That he was almost beaten to death. if he had not been as Lucky to escape he would not be with me now. I sent him inside the castle he would need to get better. I turned to look back at the man i saw before but he was not there. Infact he was rather close. Close enough to speak to. We had a long conversation about who he was and what had happend within his life time. It was the same as most peoples. Misery and disper is the only thing this dreadful world seems to give us. He told me that he seaked some Friends and a place to call home. Also about his talents. He seemed fitting just the type of man i need. I invited him to join the army just as Tiberius rode out beside me. He looked at his former wound where it had been patched up and i could tell he wasn't feeling any better. i laughed and told him he better get used to it since this is the art of war. At once the army rode. To glory to victory or to death.

Romes im more than happy with your application and wrote my own veiw of the event  :smile: you defintly have my vouch!

Let me say in my defence that i applied for house brasspening BEFORE i applied here and your votes dont really mean anything as matthew said he closed recruitment. It is erally heart warming to know that people remember me in a good way although theres others he remember me for worse. I didnt even see medith thread until about an hour after applying for braspenning, to be honest i would rather be in medith as i know some of you and you do lots of stuff. I just want to be in a  clan again. Ive been in the peru family and medith im not sure which one was better.

Name in game: Scippio
Steam Name: IL_Scippio
Roleplay on a rate of 1-10: 10
Do you have TeamSpeak3: Yes
Will you Remain active and wear tags? Yes

Story: Long time ago when i was a kid, my father was a smith and my mother was a cook. But then came the dark days when Nords came crashing down from the hills. I hid myself, but my father was killed and my mother raped then killed. And i swore an oath that a day will come and il get my revenge.

IL_Scippio said:

Story: Long time ago when i was a kid, my father was a smith and my mother was a cook. But then came the dark days when Nords came crashing down from the hills. I hid myself, but my father was killed and my mother raped then killed. And i swore an oath that a day will come and il get my revenge.

1st how can you be a 10 at roleplaying
and 2nd your story is a little short maybe you can tell what happend after the dark days when you came out of your hiding place

Baron Nord Warlord

Bloodbeag said:
Let me say in my defence that i applied for house brasspening BEFORE i applied here and your votes dont really mean anything as matthew said he closed recruitment. It is erally heart warming to know that people remember me in a good way although theres others he remember me for worse. I didnt even see medith thread until about an hour after applying for braspenning, to be honest i would rather be in medith as i know some of you and you do lots of stuff. I just want to be in a  clan again. Ive been in the peru family and medith im not sure which one was better.

Still matthew looks how many vouchs and devouchs you have you got more devouchs then vouch so be sure your not in and be nice to the Baron,Counts,Diplomat there vouch counts too

Romes_legion said:

Really well made buddy :smile:, If I could give a vouch you had mine.

flans said:
"Ezio" Great work leading the English side in the event.You did a great job. :cool:

Thanks a lot, it was fun and I was glad that I had a soldier like you by my side :smile:

lucastam said:
IL_Scippio said:

1st how can you be a 10 at roleplaying
and 2nd your story is a little short maybe you can tell what happend after the dark days when you came out of your hiding place

Baron Nord Warlord

Well, maybe i overrated myself but im 9 atleast at roleplaying. Ive been playing PW since alpha and im admin on server too.

Story: Long time ago when i was a kid, my father was a smith and my mother was a cook. But then came the dark days when Nords came crashing down from the hills. I hid myself, but my father was killed and my mother raped then killed. And i swore an oath that a day will come and il get my revenge. When i came out from hiding all i saw was burnt houses, hanged villagers and blood everywhere. I moved to a village called Veidar. Veidar was a fine village, alot of crops and healthy animals. This village was raided by Nords a time ago. I got invited to join a family called The Numants. I was like their own son. But when i became older i realised the oath i had promised when i was a child. So i left my new family and friends to get my revenge. I became one of the best known hunters/archers in Swadia. Of course the Nords didnt know who i was, but they knew i was coming for them. I also got some companions named Lydia and Cyrus. Lydia was a proffesional mercenary and Cyrus was an expert in melee fights. When we finally arrived at Nord town called Sargoth, we sneaked our way inside. We saw that the king was planning something he had about 10000 troops outside of walls. The next day we acted like were Nordic warriors.
We went to war with our own Swadia, but i had to complete my quest of revenging my loved ones. Us 3 rode close to the king, he had 6 armoured cavalry men with him as bodyguards so we knew it would be hard to kill him. *I took my bow out and shot the king* everyone came swinging at us. Lydia and Cyrus said *You must run, before they kill you* so i ran leaving my companions behind. Then i disappeared.

Derp, vouches mean nothing in the end of the day, in PW that is. At the final decsion, even if the hole of the officers said a devouch to an applicant. If Matthew wishes, he can just go on and accept him, as he has ever right to do so. And owns the clan, vouches may mean you trust, or don't trust this player, but at the end the leader has the main vote.
lucastam said:
Still matthew looks how many vouchs and devouchs you have you got more devouchs then vouch so be sure your not in and be nice to the Baron,Counts,Diplomat there vouch counts too

IL_Scippio said:

Hmmm, I dont agree with the rating he gave him self, nor the "9" when he redone his app. I may be wrong but id say you would have to be a really really good RPer to be at that level; Though he also said he played since alpha AND is an admin? From what i see he seems capable enough for the House in my view, id like to see/play with him more before he has my full support.
I give my vouch for now but not my full until i see proof of his RPing Skills.

Regards,
Tiberius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom