Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Name In-Game:Andelko or Ezekial not sure
2. Steam Name:BloodBeag
3. What Country are you from:UK
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10:7
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3:yes
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags:yes
7. Roleplay Brief / Story:I was part of the great medith family for some years until, i did terrible acts of vilence and disorderly behaviour. I lfet them and i llive by myself for some years but i have decided that they may be able to forgive me and i can come back.

Oh yes matthew its me.

Also, We have too much Guardsmen, Should we promote some...?

Poll added :razz:
Also, Ezio and Giovanni aren't in the poll cause they just got promoted to Guardsmen.

Bloodbeag said:
7. Roleplay Brief / Story:I was part of the great medith family for some years until, i did terrible acts of vilence and disorderly behaviour. I lfet them and i llive by myself for some years but i have decided that they may be able to forgive me and i can come back.

Oh yes matthew its me.

Your roleplay brief/story needs to be like i was born in a small village in the northen lands when i grew up my mother died my brother was so despred that he left and never came back my dad suiside and i was all alone i burried my dad next to my mom and i stayed at the house for 5 weeks then the food was all gone and i needed to leave i went to the big city and seached for the local tavern i saw a poster on the wall that the House of Medith was recruiting at their castle so i went there........

Baron_Nord_Warlord

lucastam said:
Bloodbeag said:

Oh yes matthew its me.

Your roleplay brief/story needs to be like i was born in a small village in the northen lands when i grew up my mother died my brother was so despred that he left and never came back my dad suiside and i was all alone i burried my dad next to my mom and i stayed at the house for 5 weeks then the food was all gone and i needed to leave i went to the big city and seached for the local tavern i saw a poster on the wall that the House of Medith was recruiting at their castle so i went there........

Baron_Nord_Warlord
mate thats true i wil only let matthew mark it.

Bloodbeag said:
lucastam said:
Bloodbeag said:

Oh yes matthew its me.

Baron_Nord_Warlord
YEAH i quoted again

Bloodbeag said:
Bloodbeag said:
lucastam said:
Bloodbeag said:

Oh yes matthew its me.

Baron_Nord_Warlord
YEAH i quoted again
Stop off-topic please.

Tallie said:
Bloodbeag said:
Bloodbeag said:
lucastam said:
Bloodbeag said:

Oh yes matthew its me.

Baron_Nord_Warlord
YEAH i quoted again
[/qoute]Stop off-topic please.
thats not off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom