[Of_Medith] House of Medith [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people say "Regards *Insert name here*" It shows it in your Nickname. Plus, Friewulf, just a reminder, you still use your GA tags, when you don't even administrate.  :???:

Scorpia said:
Why do people say "Regards *Insert name here*" It shows it in your Nickname. Plus, Friewulf, just a reminder, you still use your GA tags, when you don't even administrate.  :???:

He's an admin on TnT. So actually he can use the tag.

Kevinx5 said:
Scorpia said:

Verywell, but it still doesn't explain the "Regards" and why he used GA when TnT wasn't up, and United was down.

How are you anyway Fittske, haven't seen you for ages!

Scorpia said:
Kevinx5 said:
Scorpia said:

Verywell, but it still doesn't explain the "Regards" and why he used GA when TnT wasn't up, and United was down.

How are you anyway Fittske, haven't seen you for ages!

Let's take personally questions to PM instead, since I don't want mediths thread to be flooded with Off-Topic stuff :smile:

I told gandalf that i dint vouch for him wen he gets 1 more complain and he still hasnt got one so i maybe say +1 now because he show him self that he CAN follow the rules

Baron_Nord_Warlord

lucastam said:
I told gandalf that i dint vouch for him wen he gets 1 more complain and he still hasnt got one so i maybe say +1 now because he show him self that he CAN follow the rules

Baron_Nord_Warlord

Thanks :smile: Im now feeling that my suspisions of someone using my name is true

Gandalf le Grey said:
lucastam said:

Baron_Nord_Warlord

Thanks :smile: Im now feeling that my suspisions of someone using my name is true
Tbh, i have seen him play (and played abit with him) he CAN rp, seen it first hand. He did seem to follow orders with out question when we had the issue with the TG (wasnt his fault some pubby started it :smile:). So i give him my vouch based off what i have seen +1.
PS. i havent seen the admins complain about him on the server, and iv been on a lot (Yes i have no social life :wink:).

Regards,
Tiberious

Bear6382 said:
Gandalf le Grey said:
lucastam said:

Baron_Nord_Warlord

Tbh, i have seen him play (and played abit with him) he CAN rp, seen it first hand. He did seem to follow orders with out question when we had the issue with the TG (wasnt his fault some pubby started it :smile:). So i give him my vouch based off what i have seen +1.
PS. i havent seen the admins complain about him on the server, and iv been on a lot (Yes i have no social life :wink:).

Regards,
Tiberious

Get a life xD

lucastam said:
Bear6382 said:
Gandalf le Grey said:
lucastam said:

Baron_Nord_Warlord

Regards,
Tiberious

Get a life xD
I aswell after playing with him give my Vouch towards Gandalf for sticking to the duties handed to him by Myself and the Baron and i would be honored to have him apart of the Medith Family

Regards
Count_Friewulf_Of_Medith

Gandalf le Grey said:

So do i need to redo my app or shall i not bother i will quite happily redoo i love making up stories :grin:
maybe not redo the entire app just the story part i love a good story :grin:

Gandalf le Grey said:

So do i need to redo my app or shall i not bother i will quite happily redoo i love making up stories :grin:

its up to you but i dont feel that what you rated your self in your other app in "roleplay" is true because i have seen you roleplay and your not a 9. im not even a 9. your more of a 3? i mean im only a 7/8? 9 is godlike 10 is...crazy i mean i only know 1 person thats a 9/10.

if you vote yourself a 10 your vain

gside_141 said:
i rate myself a 10 :grin:......Im very vain
+1.......XD

ok guys i might as well show people what a roleplay 9/10 is by doing a little of story time heres a few things i can think of off the top of my head

as you step into the tavern you notice the flickering of the fire as it shimmers off your armour illuminating the room you notice that you are starting to sweat so your remove your helmet taking out a cloth and you wipe the sweat dripping off your brow."barkeep it is hot in here may you open a window?" only realising after that there are none visible  "yes sir sorry sir" you sit down on the stool and wait for the barkeep to come back from opening the door. "so what be it for you" "one of your finest, good sir"he reach's behind the counter pulling out a terror cotter jar filled with some kind of ale.he takes out a goblet as you inspect it you notice a mark on it "what is this i want this cleaned at once! *glaring at the barman* after cleaning the goblet he pours a healthy portion. you take a big sip quenching your thirst.

that's a good 3 min of work and i would rate it maybe a 7/8?  maybe stretching to a 9

oh how i miss hcrp..

hmm if thats the current rating of what you seen me RP I would say im atleast a 5 now i seriously pulled mt finger out and im not joking, i will redo my app afer school today :smile:

Simon_PW said:
gside_141 said:
i rate myself a 10 :grin:......Im very vain
+1.......XD

ok guys i might as well show people what a roleplay 9/10 is by doing a little of story time heres a few things i can think of off the top of my head

as you step into the tavern you notice the flickering of the fire as it shimmers off your armour illuminating the room you notice that you are starting to sweat so your remove your helmet taking out a cloth and you wipe the sweat dripping off your brow."barkeep it is hot in here may you open a window?" only realising after that there are none visible  "yes sir sorry sir" you sit down on the stool and wait for the barkeep to come back from opening the door. "so what be it for you" "one of your finest, good sir"he reach's behind the counter pulling out a terror cotter jar filled with some kind of ale.he takes out a goblet as you inspect it you notice a mark on it "what is this i want this cleaned at once! *glaring at the barman* after cleaning the goblet he pours a healthy portion. you take a big sip quenching your thirst.

that's a good 3 min of work and i would rate it maybe a 7/8?  maybe stretching to a 9

oh how i miss hcrp..
Hah, good one.  :lol:

1. Name In-Game: Gandalf
2. Steam Name: vgbomz
3. What Country are you from: England
4. Roleplay on a rate of 1-10: 4-5
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Sure and microphone
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: i'll wear tags and im a active player

7. Roleplay Brief / Story: As i docked on the vast island of calradia i noticed a small town off in the distance, after mounting up on old Bessy, boot in styrup off i went. An hour later i arrived at a small town the locals called 'Lazlo'.
Trotting in town on Bessy i notice to my right an armory and to my left what seems to be the keep of the town. as i continue down the alley riding out of an arch into what seemed to be the town center, with a tavern to my left and a port to my right i make my way to the tavern for good cold beer. after tying up Bessy, i entered the tavern. What seemed to be a feast was occurring, by the fact all the drunks were shooting 'HOORAR FOR THE NEW LORD OF LAZLO' i gathered that was what this was about. after taking a free beer and a slice of pie i sit on some barrels under the steps, I notice a poster hanging on the wall, "Join the House of Medith! New recruits are needed, any skills available!" this is what i was going to do. after returning my Chalice to the bar and wiping the drops of sweat from my head because of the heat i Prepared Bessy and with boot in styrup i began my journey.

Hope you like it :smile:

Gandalf le Grey said:
1. Name In-Game: Gandalf
2. Steam Name: vgbomz
3. What Country are you from: England
4. Roleplay on a rate of 1-10: 9
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Sure and microphone
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: i'll wear tags and im a active player

7. Roleplay Brief / Story: As i docked on the vast island of calradia i noticed a small town off in the distance, after mounting up on old Bessy, boot in styrup off i went. An hour later i arrived at a small town the locals called 'Lazlo'.
Trotting in town on Bessy i notice to my right an armory and to my left what seems to be the keep of the town. as i continue down the alley riding out of an arch into what seemed to be the town center, with a tavern to my left and a port to my right i make my way to the tavern for good cold beer. after tying up Bessy, i entered the tavern. What seemed to be a feast was occurring, by the fact all the drunks were shooting 'HOORAR FOR THE NEW LORD OF LAZLO' i gathered that was what this was about. after taking a free beer and a slice of pie i sit on some barrels under the steps, I notice a poster hanging on the wall, "Join the House of Medith! New recruits are needed, any skills available!" this is what i was going to do. after returning my Chalice to the bar and wiping the drops of sweat from my head because of the heat i Prepared Bessy and with boot in styrup i began my journey.

Hope you like it :smile:

Gandalf get it NOBODY can be a 9 at roleplay when youre a 9 you never get complains\
Edit: and the story is how you get born if you lose mother./fathe or both have you got any sister/brother ect and it you say what you became after you lifed on your own(or left your parents house) You became a archer/footman/man at arms/ or just a peasant begging for money

Nord_Warlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom