[Of_Medith] House of Medith [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm ok. I can see me needing to promote a few officers to vouch. Well lets get straight to it!

Friewulf is now promoted to Count. Nord Warlord is promoted to Baron

You are both now allowed to vouch for members.

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Hmm ok. I can see me needing to promote a few officers to vouch. Well lets get straight to it!

I'd say congratz and greetnings everyone, Ezio is in da house :smile:

Ikm not joking when i say this but i never random or revenge i cill for even the smallest reason if im in a bad mood

EDIT : So i geusse im denied?

Matthew_Of_Medith said:

Congratz! Nord Definitely deserves it!

im reporting this on the forums because i have 2 whitnesses and TA James agrees with me, it was not NLR Farlorn would not listen because he was on TS With the guys i killed 'apparently NLR'

I havent been on for the past couple of days and probley not today either.

As an admin I can vouch for gandalf he has never broke the rules, or not at least while I've been online, but of course its up to you guys if you want him In the house or not.

Neville said:
I havent been on for the past couple of days and probley not today either.

As an admin I can vouch for gandalf he has never broke the rules, or not at least while I've been online, but of course its up to you guys if you want him In the house or not.

I saw him got slayed 3 times for NLR and also randoms and he got warned a couple of time now i can vouch i say

Nord_Warlord

sorry i havent been on for a couple of days been busy RL stuff but thanks matthew for the promotion and congratz Nord on yours too

Right lets get down too it in the case of Gandalf i for one have not played enough or got to know you but i will say this if you are the same gandalf from Uniteds days then i devouch but as matthew said

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
I think eveyone deserves a chance

you still have that chance go out there get known to the Mediths for all the right reasons and stay out of trouble with the admins

Regards
Count_Friewulf_Of_Medith (<--- I like the sound of that)

gside_141 said:
sorry i havent been on for a couple of days been busy RL stuff but thanks matthew for the promotion and congratz Nord on yours too

Right lets get down too it in the case of Gandalf i for one have not played enough or got to know you but i will say this if you are the same gandalf from Uniteds days then i devouch but as matthew said

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
I think eveyone deserves a chance

you still have that chance go out there get known to the Mediths for all the right reasons and stay out of trouble with the admins

Regards
Count_Friewulf_Of_Medith (<--- I like the sound of that)

No i have never played on the old united server as gandalf so a diferent one so obviously the name i use is common therefore i have changed to Gandalf_the_White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom