[Of_Medith] House of Medith [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RahKiel said:
1. Name In-Game: Keil_the_Worker
2. Steam Name: RahKiel
3. What Country are you from: France
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 6.5 (cause of some matter in english, but practice RP in other game)
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Sure
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: Yes Mylord.

I'm not very good at writing, but if needed, i would give you some time for a little introduction.

I played a few hours with this guy, he's a good RPer and understands the rules well and helped me alot. I personally vouch for him.

Regards,
Tiberious

Bear6382 said:
RahKiel said:
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 6.5 (cause of some matter in english, but practice RP in other game)

I'm not very good at writing, but if needed, i would give you some time for a little introduction.

I played a few hours with this guy, he's a good RPer and understands the rules well and helped me alot. I personally vouch for him.

Regards,
Tiberious
He rdmed me ...!

After a following event within the house id just like everyone who is in medith or thinks about joining.

We expect people to treat other clan mates with decently within the house. Such as in wars i don't expect Mediths to kill each other. Its not that hard to doge them.

Thank you for reading

LordPantaloons said:
1. Name In-Game: LordPantaloons
2. Steam Name: aussiesavage
3. What Country are you from: Australia  :cool:
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 8
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Yes
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: Yes

I Vouch great RPer and a Good stratergist

1. Name In-Game: TA_James
2. Steam Name: Deadlie_shot
3. What Country are you from: UK, England
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 6/7
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Of course
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: When not admining, yes.

I Havent really RPed with James and hopefully we both get some time to enjoy some RP but admin wise he is a honest and through and through proffesional he works well in the admin team as i have already noticed so i reckon he will be a valuable member of the Mediths

gside_141 said:
LordPantaloons said:

I Havent really RPed with James and hopefully we both get some time to enjoy some RP but admin wise he is a honest and through and through proffesional he works well in the admin team as i have already noticed so i reckon he will be a valuable member of the Mediths

Thank mate :smile:

Tallie said:
Bear6382 said:
RahKiel said:

Regards,
Tiberious
He rdmed me ...!

Sorry but i ask to an admin after, and he give me reason. I sure act too fast, but i reconize my responsability and refund you after.

( O, i forget: Thank to you Tiberious )

gside_141 said:
LordPantaloons said:

Ok i agree with both

Acepted.
Tallie please add them both to Recuit.

I would also like to Give a special recommendation to Nord_Warlord for his great leadership of the house and would like to put a my personnal Commendation to a promotion to Esquire

as he out shone himself and took leadership of warriors of the lands and Mediths themselves helped secure a stronghold and defend and attack all those that apposed him

well done Nord_Warlord you did us proud

Regards
Esquire_Friewulf_Of_Medith

gside_141 said:
I would also like to Give a special recommendation to Nord_Warlord for his great leadership of the house and would like to put a my personnal Commendation to a promotion to Esquire

as he out shone himself and took leadership of warriors of the lands and Mediths themselves helped secure a stronghold and defend and attack all those that apposed him

well done Nord_Warlord you did us proud

Regards
Esquire_Friewulf_Of_Medith
+1 !

Note: An Esquire can't vote someone to be esquire.
On the other hand, I want him to have a other rank then that. Maybe Slave of Medith?

(Yeah, a promotion +1 but Matthew decides.

_Sophie_ said:
On the other hand, I want him to have a other rank then that. Maybe Slave of Medith?

Note: i never voted i just recommended that from what actions i saw from Nord_Warlord that he deserves a promotion i never said that it should be immidiate on my word just that he deserves it for 1 the RP he has shown and 2 the leadership and the victorious battles he has lead

_Sophie_ said:

xD sophie what is it with you and your slaves

Application

In-Game Name: Ezio or William_Stark
Steam ID: florishier
How good is your Roleplay, in a scale to 1-10: 8 or 9
Do you have Teamspeak3? And do you have a mic?: yes and yes
Are you active? And will you use tags?  Activeness depends each week, work, got school and I'm in an NW reg with trainings and lb's    I will use Medith tags.

1. Name In-Game: Ansietat
2. Steam Name: Ansietat
3. What Country are you from: Sweden
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: No
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Not so much experience from RP, but I've made it pretty good so far in Mount o Blade. Farming, joning factions and stuff.

I know Jameson. Someone told me to write that

1. Name In-Game: Higgison
2. Steam Name: dragonfly231
3. What Country are you from: England xD
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: Depending on my tiredness 7 - 10
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: As much as I can, although I board on some nights so may only be able to get on twice or thrice a week.
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: I am a regular player at PW, I started off my life in Persistant_EU_RP, before I moved to TnT where I am now the servers richest guy xD. I am VERY Active on TnT but if told to I will go and have a visit to other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom