OSP 3D Art octoburn's weapons pack v0.1 release

Users who are viewing this thread

octoburn

Grandmaster Knight
alrighty, since I'm putting the CiandraMod on hold for a while, here's a weapons pack I'll release for now. contains 39 totally new items. contains only a BRF and 2 texture files. includes 15 swords, 6 shields, 3 axes, 3 daggers, a throwing spear and a glaive. all but 2 are textured to weapons1.dds. This is mainly for people who want to use them for personal purposes, adding them to an existing mod or what have you. if you want to use them in a mod, contact me on the Taleworlds boards.

DOWNLOAD

some BRFEdit screenies:

no, not given up on, just on hold for a while. I've been busy with most of my modding time devoted to TLD and outside of that I'm in the process of moving, so I don't have alot of spare time at the moment. no worries, Ciandra will rise again :wink:

Sweet, those look really sexy! Some of the swords look a lil fat in the hilt or blade, but its ok.

Can I use some of them for the Mythmod? Especially the sword with the little snake thing running down the hilt.

And that final shield...is it half the shield or is it supposed to be like that?

Chilly5 said:
Sweet, those look really sexy! Some of the swords look a lil fat in the hilt or blade, but its ok.

Can I use some of them for the Mythmod? Especially the sword with the little snake thing running down the hilt.

And that final shield...is it half the shield or is it supposed to be like that?
yeah, I don't mind. your mod seems to be coming along pretty nicely. I wouldn't, however, recomend using that sword on a large scale, as it's pretty high poly (1100+) mainly because of the snake encircling the grip, and meant to be used sparingly.

that shield is just as it appears.

EDIT: also, I'll be adding this axe to the next version. it's high poly as well, but it's meant to be a special item not everyone is going to be running around with.

Highelfwarrior said:
Looks nice, but..

Does it have the python code included?

:sad:
I thought about it, but decided against it for the initial release. the problem is, with the time it would take to set the stats and everything, I know it wouldn't please everyone. I'll probably include it with the next release (along with fixing some scaling issues, a few new weapons and some "discarded" ones AW didn't want for TLD) with some generic stats (e.g. all 1h swords have the same stats, all 2h swords have the same stats, etc.) so everyone can adjust them to their liking.

octoburn said:
Highelfwarrior said:
Looks nice, but..

Does it have the python code included?

:sad:
I thought about it, but decided against it for the initial release. the problem is, with the time it would take to set the stats and everything, I know it wouldn't please everyone. I'll probably include it with the next release (along with fixing some scaling issues) with some generic stats (e.g. all 1h swords have the same stats, all 2h swords have the same stats, etc.) so everyone can adjust them to their liking.

Well, its a start :smile:

The main reason I want the python code included is because of the stats, though. (if you ask me, its a pain in the ass to give stats on weapons that are not yours)

So yeah. :razz:

been working on a few more to add soon.

and, updated the Feinol Knight sword (mainly the blade)

all comments, suggestions and requests are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom