Oceanic Matchmaking

Users who are viewing this thread

terryflap

Recruit
Loving the game so far, just wonder if there were any plans for Oceanic servers for matchmaking? It seems we can only play Team Deathmatch on Custom Servers on Oceanic servers as there is no Oceanic region to select in the multiplayer settings.

My apologies if this is common knowledge as I've been living under a rock to deal with the wait.

It is quite possible if we can reach a decent player count in the future. But for now, we have decided to open Custom Sieges in Oceania so you can enjoy it with lesser latency.

Have fun :smile:

It is quite possible if we can reach a decent player count in the future. But for now, we have decided to open Custom Sieges in Oceania so you can enjoy it with lesser latency.

Hello.

I want to create my own custom server because i live in eastern part of russia. The pings on every official server is too high from my place (for example 158ms on europe, 260ms on asia).

There is also a warband community in my region that wants to play on low pings between our cities, i.e. - Yakutsk, Vladivostok, Khabarosk, Sakhalin.

We played on server located in Yakutsk earlier with 1-47 ms between us, and that is the ping we want from Bannerlord.

We also love to play clanwars between each other, and thats because we need the pings

P.S.: All beauty from this game reveals on 1 ms ping :smile:

I had a blast playing siege on Oceania servers, thank you! I'm sure the OC horde will convince you :smile:

Thank you for that! There's an insane amount of Oceanic players on at the moment, I know it's release night but there were 3 servers of Siege almost full. Unfortunately TDM is boring and Siege is fun but just a huge cluster.. many of us crave a more competitive mode, so Skirmish fits the bill.

I'm not complaining, you guys have already given us servers for 2 game modes and that's a huge positive! But sadly neither of those modes are fill the competitive need that many of us feel. I'm sure Skirmish games would fill up quickly given the chance. Personally myself and others have even gone to SEA servers with 100 ping just to play Skirmish lol.

Last edited:
Considering the amount of players atm they need to open servers to all regions... dont let it get stale, pretty sure you just got a **** ton of money to do this

there's 160k people playing right now what else do you need
I think they're speaking of numbers of Oceanic players, not all players.

Last night there was a few TDM Oceanic servers of around a hundred people, the quality of the game will surely bring more over time! :grin:

Considering the amount of players atm they need to open servers to all regions... dont let it get stale, pretty sure you just got a **** ton of money to do this
I think there might be more to hosting servers than just throwing money at the problem. They tend to cost money over time, so if it doesn't look like it's worth the investment, it probably won't be a smart business decision, you feel me? This has been in development for a very long time, do you know how much money that takes?

The fact is though, they're under no obligations to do anything of the sort, so there is really no reason to be rude and disrespectful of the devs and their time/money.

Thanks a heap! That's basically all I wanted! The captain mode looks awesome and I can't wait to try it out once I'm a bit better at leading troops.

I hope you have a wonderful early access launch week! Thank you for all the hard work you and the team have put into this game! I can see the love put into this game in every blade of grass and seeping out of every pore of the dirty bandit faces I stomp under my horse.

Oceanic custom servers are often completely full, I appreciate how quickly Siege was added, but please do add servers for OCE matchmaking. Seeing as these servers are almost full and they're very casual modes, I can imagine the more competitive 6v6 modes will see a lot of action too. I know personally once we can play Skirmish, we won't really touch any other modes, besides maybe Captains here and there.

Back
Top Bottom