<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Knightmeister said:
Clan community is dieing. Haven't seen original KoS members, WASO, saregona, Venset and others in ages.

Noobs still come on from time to time but we gotta make it fun for them.

If we keep slaughtering them all the time they just get frustrated and rage quit, thinking that we are hackers. Sometimes just gotta make it fun for the noobs.

Yeah dont know why Toad was banned? Seems a bit iffy admin going through past I.D's lookin for something (must have a good reason)? Even I have done some heavy stuff back in the day before clan.

Yeah, sorry about that Knightmeister, us oldies want to play but it seems like as soon as we get into it, some loser comes in and starts sh*t and its an instant fun killer. Honestly, don't those trolls have something beter to do with their time? :shock: Kinda kills the fun in a game when people make it their personal quest to be as annoying as possible.

+1 on trying to make the game fun for newbies, trying not to clan stack and answering any questions they have is about all we can do though. I'd say trolls coming in acting like massive 'tards is more of a deterant to them than being beaten though. Most new players seem to be more "phwoar, how'd you block that, teach me plz" rather than "pssh, u cant block my attacks, u hacker lolololol"  :grin:

all that matters is that CC knows why Toad's banned, its not like he's heavy on the banhammer or anything so whatever was done must have been substantial. pretty sure toad knows exactly why he's banned, he's just kicking up a tantrum now that he's been bit in the backside by the consequences of whatever he did. honestly, his suggestion that CC rifled through old logs to LOOK for a reason to ban him? oh please, what rubbish :roll:

What the hell was that babble?
Aside from wrong and fictional.
But really, do share the opium.

-OMFG PAYNE DONT SAY DAT U TROLL

It's CLEARLY personal.

I have not been provided with any reason for being banned.  I was banned when I wasn't even playing.  You make assumptions based on nothing but his judgement; meaning that you have absolutely no merits in this case.  You don't even play the game anymore, how should you know anything?

If I legitimately deserved a permanent ban, maybe I should have been warned in some way or another, but I was NOT warned at all. 

Put yourself in my shoes -- you log onto Warband one night, and you are banned.  No explanation given, you are simply ignored and kicked from Mumble when you go there with vocal chords of fury.  ****ing genius.  I refuse to believe that this is not personal. 

Keep your head out of **** you quite clearly can't comprehend.  ACC is a ****ing moron, and apparently I have to deal with it.

No offence but this thread is about the clan not 1 person  :oops:

And if people complain and ***** then they will get banned  :mad:

Lets have fun and keep ourselves out of trouble  :grin:

Until 'Keen' and other anti-social offenders change their attitude in regards to how they behave on the servers, the communities attitude towards them will remain as it is.

These trouble makers need to adjust according to the community, the community is not going to adjust according to them. The sooner the offenders learn, the sooner we can move on and focus on just playing the game we all enjoy. :wink:

`Nuff Said.. Signed Imperator.

Imperator. said:
Until 'Keen' and other anti-social offenders change their attitude in regards to how they behave on the servers, the communities attitude towards them will remain as it is.

These trouble makers need to adjust according to the community, the community is not going to adjust according to them. The sooner the offenders learn, the sooner we can move on and focus on just playing the game we all enjoy. :wink:

Please elaborate.

Imperator. said:

This coming from the guy who was told by ACC, the actual admin of the games_on_net servers, how best to personally offend myself and has then proceeded to bait me to elicit a reactions over the past few nights?

Internet drama and propaganda, its pathetic. I'm happy and willing to jump on Mumble and have a laugh with you about life, but I'm met with derisive laughter and spiteful mocking whenever I make an appearance. The only time I've ever had a good opportunity to speak with anyone on there is late at night with the mellow individuals.

I've been here since before KEEN, KoS and Dojo existed. Times were simpler. Now everyone has a bias and its bad for the community. How about a collective EASE UP MATE.

spree said:
Scorch it looks like we won't have many available for Friday.  Does Sunday work for you as it seems we can get more on then.
Scorch, thinking you might have missed this.

Eh... some of the KoS/AoS guys have been going a bit over the top lately, not sure why.

However... accusing ACC of spreading KEEN-hatred is ridiculously hypocritical... all you ever talk about is how much you hate him and KoS.
Just have a look back in this thread... 90% of your posts in the last few months have a go at him.

HTAPAWASO said:
Eh... some of the KoS/AoS guys have been going a bit over the top lately, not sure why.

However... accusing ACC of spreading KEEN-hatred is ridiculously hypocritical... all you ever talk about is how much you hate him and KoS.
Just have a look back in this thread... 90% of your posts in the last few months have a go at him.

When this community first began it was peachy. Then for some reason ACC1_AU developed a hatred for a player named Thorn. I'd never spoken to this individual on voip before. Irrational dislike and in-game taunting. Scorch was fine, but not this guy. The first time I ever joined mumble I was sworn at, mocked and ganged upon by a rabble.

Initially anyone who begun playing Warband in the Oceanic community was first directed to join the teamspeak and then thereafter the mumble server to communicate with other players. However, a recurring trend I noticed was that anti-Thorn/KEEN influences were being spread over the voip by ACC and other spiteful individuals. I've even joined those mentioned voips under alias' and heard immature and biased crap spewed against us.

How are we supposed to defend against these hidden daggers in the back? We're crucified before the new players have even joined a server. I cannot recall ANY situation in which myself or a KEEN member have trolled newbies and created a negative vibe surrounding the game and/or community. The vast majority of flaming IN-GAME has been in retaliation to something another individual has taunted us with.

The time I joined mumble to chat with ACC about things unrelated to M&B? Everything kept coming back to jabs at me. This guy has been unrelenting for months.

I was there when you first started playing, but I rarely if ever spoke to you. Honestly. What did I do that has hurt you so deeply ACC1_AU?

I don't try to influence the unaware with my opinion of him -- that's where the difference is.  You join Mumble as an unitiated player, and you'll cop a long-winded rant of ****e about Dojo and KEEN and their ill effects on this load of ****e that we call a "community".

I can speak for KEEN as a whole here in saying that we don't have a problem with any of the KoS members (excluding him), nor do we have a problem with you guys as a clan.

Being permanently banned without any warning is NOT acceptable.  It's a ****ing joke.  See beyond this guy being in your clan, and look at his idiotic actions.

To be frank Imperator you don't have the slightest clue about KEEN and why things are the way they are. If you feel the need to keep regurgitating crap you have heard on mumble, then be my guest, but don't act like you know what you're talking about. This 'community' was around way before you decided to be apart of it.

Past few pages:

Why I don't have a vested interest in Warband anymore... I can find better stuff to do with my time where I won't have to deal with this petty bull**** flinging contest that has been going on for all eternity. I realize I am a clan leader and thus its kinda expected of me, but I feel like giving up entirely.

People get too worked up over this. FAR too worked up.

don't think the last few pages are really that inappropriate, considering the circumstances

warband should be about warband; forget the fickle ****s (eg. me) on the forums

i think most clans are at the same point now though, scorch, i know that we certainly are

maybe we can inject some life into this thing in the near future, but if not, who really cares, huh

look forward to seeing one of your clan members getting perma banned via logs, though

Back
Top Bottom