<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Matt59Red said:
Sorry doom, can we ask a favour?
Dalla has wanted to play in this battle for ages and I forgot we hired him when i asked for no allies or mercs etc, is it alright if we make a small exception for him to join in? Papa lazarou also wants to play, if you dont want to make the exception then its alright if you bring mercs etc. thanks.

Ok Matt.

We shall reverse the no merc/allies agreement as a means to increase numbers/allow others to play.

I request that we change our attacking faction from Sarranid to Swadia. I accidently wrote the wrong one.

All the rest of the terms still stand.

Cya sunday, 8pm. Internode 3.

We have got about 14 definites thus far and will easily get more, so try figure out how many you got.

We should consider making a rule that sates the defending faction should be given at least say, four days prior to the match.

I think everyone has had that keyboard at one point or another. Heck I had two of those at one point (no, not at the same time, that would be cheating.)

Also:

KoS Counter-Attack on Hex G2

This is just to kick it off, as we agreed matt we already said Sunday. We would like around 7:30-9:00pm.

10v10 minimum, aim for higher though, 12v12 or more would be good.

We should really clarify these vassal rules.

Does having a vassal mean you can launch two attacks at the same time?

And if it does, why doesn't KoS just split up into 20 different vassal-states and declare war on every hex simultaneously?

HTAPAWASO said:

And if it does, why doesn't KoS just split up into 20 different vassal-states and declare war on every hex simultaneously?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

HTAPAWASO said:

I believe the vassal kingdom is counted as its own faction, as in it can declare its own attacks because it has its own members. If your worried when you find splh, youll be fighting all rawr, dont worry. apparently splh has 9 guys if they can pull most of them, rawr will only need to contribute as many as you guys want extra.

Matt59Red said:
HTAPAWASO said:

I believe the vassal kingdom is counted as its own faction, as in it can declare its own attacks because it has its own members. If your worried when you find splh, youll be fighting all rawr, dont worry. apparently splh has 9 guys if they can pull most of them, rawr will only need to contribute as many as you guys want extra.

Yeah I wasn't concerned about that match, it just reminded me that the issue isn't particularly clear.

Just a reminder to Rawr about tonights matchup, i believe that the defenders have choice of server, so for our defence we will be playing on the Aus_Battles server. You can choose whichever server you want, but as we have admins for the Aus server amongs the players in tonights game itd be awesome if you choose to play your defence on the Aus_Battles server too. You are certainly welcome :grin:.

Plus itd mean no server switching hassles. We just find GoN 3 to be a bit laggy/unpredictable with its combat speed. Feel free to practice on medium speed all through today to get accustomed to it on the Aus_Battles server.

ps. We play more on GoN atm as the PWmod meant the battle server has been down for like a week, so we are just as unused to medium as you are, but its just such a better speed.

Anyway, no hard feelings if you still want to play your defence on GoN, but our defence will definatly be on the Aus_Battles server. just a heads up.

(kindly post here which server you choose, just so we know where to meet and stuff)

alternatively, you could just have mr. polesmoker change the combat speed on gon to medium

also, you guys must remember to change the friendly fire settings in matches, reflective damage should be at 0%

but alls hails

Back
Top Bottom