Oceania/ Australian Servers

Do you have servers in your region?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

PLEASE create aussie servers in NZ (New Zealand) and can only get matches on multiplayer in East Asia region which gives me 330 ping so sad really want to play multiplayer but I just can not block or attack. Please create aussie servers!!!

PLEASE create aussie servers in NZ (New Zealand) and can only get matches on multiplayer in East Asia region which gives me 330 ping so sad really want to play multiplayer but I just can not block or attack. Please create aussie servers!!!

Yeah I feel you, I'm literally not even playing the game anymore because there's no competitive mode.. TDM and Siege so boring, SP was never my thing. It's sad... As soon as we get servers for Skirmish my clan will be grinding it out 24/7, but before then it feels like we're just in limbo..

Whats the point of the poll? We do have servers, just not matchmaking, so it's a trick question, and all the people outside our region will just vote yes, so what do you hope to achieve?

Sigh, right now is just torture, waiting 10~ years for Bannerlord to release so we can get that competitive experience again and we can't even play it yet while everyone else can..

Yeah I feel you, I'm literally not even playing the game anymore because there's no competitive mode.. TDM and Siege so boring, SP was never my thing. It's sad... As soon as we get servers for Skirmish my clan will be grinding it out 24/7, but before then it feels like we're just in limbo..

Whats the point of the poll? We do have servers, just not matchmaking, so it's a trick question, and all the people outside our region will just vote yes, so what do you hope to achieve?

Sigh, right now is just torture, waiting 10~ years for Bannerlord to release so we can get that competitive experience again and we can't even play it yet while everyone else can..
Yeah it's sad, I hope they create match making servers my poll was for match making servers probably should've specified it better. I hope they will soon, I never really was into MB online but would like to get more into it because it sounds like everyone has so much fun.

Yeah it's sad, I hope they create match making servers my poll was for match making servers probably should've specified it better. I hope they will soon, I never really was into MB online but would like to get more into it because it sounds like everyone has so much fun.

A lot of us played like 95% of our time on MP playing battle with our clans, duels, scrims etc, was so fun. I can't wait for when Bannerlord lets us do that again.

Back
Top Bottom