Obelix

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One person did that, I don't see why you're associating him with all the other people when he has done this to 10's of people not just the 4 on the thread. They are just the ones I consent to post the evidence of.
Ok, but what you want to achieve posting everything what u had post on the forum? Your goal was to inform us about all this actions? You actually did it thanks you. What you want more? You want to ban him from every event on bannerlord?
Like i said before It's not the right place to deal with such accusations. If there was some real harassment resolve it with the correct organization but not on the forum.

Ok, but what you want to achieve posting everything what u had post on the forum? Your goal was to inform us about all this actions? You actually did it thanks you. What you want more? You want to ban him from every event on bannerlord?
Like i said before It's not the right place to deal with such accusations. If there was some real harassment resolve it with the correct organization but not on the forum.
I don't want more no. I'm simply correcting or answering any of the queries/mistakes that anyone is writing. My intention was never to get him banned. In my eyes its no different from letting any other criminal for arguments sake lets say a murderer live under your roof with the reasoning 'well I don't care he didn't murder anyone I know'. Of course this is no where near as severe as that but it's the same concept.

I'm not pushing for anything to happen and as I said earlier I completely understand TW's response as it is nothing to do with them and we did the exact same on FSE until he brought it onto the forums therefore breaching our rules.

If mods wish to lock this thread now I have no issue with that. I'd already told Fietta that in-fact. It's purely informational and all the information will still be there whether it is locked or not.

Did you write this just because I don't completely agree with you? U guys literally try to look has victims and on the same time you're sending his photo on the thread, attacking everyone who argue with you and try to look legit. Don't get me wrong, I completely disagree with such actions. It's just not the right place to deal with such accusations. If there was some real harassment resolve it with the correct organization but not on the forum.
What am I reading.. We better dance on WakaWaka than trying to understand this.

Anyway I used to defend Obelix a lot about many dramas on FSE against some people i don’t like myself or simply don’t care about, but after he went too far with doxxing and DDOSs on people for no reason, i just ignored him. But yeah take care guys.

@KoRe nice pic

Yes, please. And I also need dickpicks of @Hairless, @Varadin, @Aprikosenmann and @NIN3. Ofc, I myself can ask them to send me it, but it will look very gay and suspicious :sad:
upd: now i need only Hairless, Varadin and Apri

P.S. 10vs10 Battle mod or I reveal it to everyone...
dfas.jpg

Obelix is the type of person to come to your dinner party, wish you good health as he leaves but as soon as he gets in the car he orders an Albanian hitman to murder you and your wife + kids.

Can't believe he tried to formulate a defense for any of this lol

But I'm looking forward to Fietta looking at this thread and going:

I'll make one thing clear, regardless of someone's actions, you CANNOT bully someone; this thread is absolutely disgusting, If you have any personal issues with LES, message him privately (without the harassment or flame), this forum is NOT the place for people to be doing it. Both sides need to cut it out, any more comments regarding this and you'll be straight muted.

NGL... hopefully this thread is locked soon
QLRQBmi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom