Obelix

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"July 2019"

"Getting bullied at school, home and internet. I guess the next best thing is 6 feet under the ground."

And I should not reply with punchlines to that? Someone wishing my death? As I said in the first sentences of my response, as long as it was just "words" I was just having fun replying, then you guys crossed the limits.
Firstly, this was after you had already doxxed him. It's not weird for someone that you doxxed to be angry at you, is it?

Secondly, that was golden's post not mine. You're acting like people are sitting in teamspeak together and have some agenda to try to bully you. Every time I sh*ttalked you it was on my own and out of my own volition from my personal understanding that you are a complete and utter degenerate. You cheated (we havent even brought up your usage of unblockable and autoblock) doxxed people (golden) and ddossed people (tiberias) before you doxxed me. All the sad things you have done since then has only confirmed that my opinion of you was correct.

EVEN STILL. Even if people were saying mean words to you on FSE (even though you sh*ttalked back just as much if not even more), under no circumstances is the stuff you did a normal, acceptable or proportional response.

Edit: taking out the swearwords because the post looks dumb when censored.

Edit2: genuinely starting to wonder if any of you taleworlds guys actually bothered to read the post before replying.

Last edited:
Doxxing, body shaming, sexual ****posting and irl threatens...****, NW and FSE (whatever it is) communities is really braindead.

I want to apologize for everyone whom I called "toxic" or whatever for even once. Bannelord dummies are just kids compare to everyone else.

We live like in a peaceful paradise here. Please, leave us alone! Go away savages!

"July 2019"

"Getting bullied at school, home and internet. I guess the next best thing is 6 feet under the ground."

And I should not reply with sharp punchlines to that? Someone wishing my death? As I said in the first sentences of my response, as long as it was just "words" I was just having fun replying, then you guys crossed the limits.
You wouldn't know where the 'the line to be drawn' is if it slapped you across the face. I myself, nor Rune have had any interaction with you in months, but you preceded to post photos of our parents on FSE, completely unprovoked.

Last edited:
Firstly, this was after you had already doxxed him. It's not weird for someone that you doxxed to be angry at you, is it?

Secondly, that was golden's post not mine. You're acting like people are sitting in teamspeak together and have some agenda to try to bully you. Every time I ****talked you it was on my own and out of my own volition from my personal understanding that you are a complete and utter degenerate. You cheated (we havent even brought up your usage of unblockable and autoblock) doxxed (golden) and ddossed(tiberias) people before you doxxed me. All the sad **** you have done since then has only confirmed that my opinion of you was correct.

EVEN STILL. Even if people were saying mean words to you on FSE (even though you ****talked back just as much if not even more), under no ****ing circumstances is the **** you did a normal, acceptable or proportional response.
Blatant lies seem to be your speciality, seeing all these words getting censured as well as the insults you are throwing at my face once again for no reason when I try to keep a civil conversation, I can easily guess which one of us is losing his mind my friend.

Doxxing, body shaming, sexual ****posting and irl threatens...****, NW and FSE (whatever it is) communities is really braindead.

I wonder why we banned the Culprit of it all? Haven't had an issue since. Who's braindead us or the people not taking this seriously.

We live like in a peaceful paradise here. Please, leave us alone! Go away savages!
I think that we really must stop trash-talking here becaus it's just spam. As far as I understand Obelix not will be banned here(that's im glad). Comeback to NW forum, girls

Blatant lies seem to be your speciality, seeing all these words getting censured as well as the insults you are throwing at my face once again I can easily guess which one of us is losing his mind my friend.
Yes it is clearly the one simply insulting you, not the one that turns to ddossing and doxxing when his feelings get hurt.

I want to apologize for everyone whom I called "toxic" or whatever for even once. Bannelord dummies are just kids compare to everyone else.

I'm sure it is, that's why I pointed out who you're putting your trust in. I have no personal issue with Obelix he has only threatened to dox me but I believe he knows I won't care if he does. It's not something that would bother me but I know it can affect others a lot.

@Revverie you are saying about the 'n word' did you see the name he used to doxx the last player on FSE? I can understand just wanting to join in the conversation but at least have a read first.

9e7.jpg

^literally you
I need an advice by NW guys! What should i do next? Where can I find his mommy's picks or his dickpicks to post here? And should I complain about his behavior in NW threads?

As shocking as it is to read this for the first time, I don't understand the point of bringing this **** up again. This is something that happened between him and the NW community, what does it have to do with BL? I'm sure he's not proud of this stuff either, but at at the same time it's clear that there were motives and reasons for all parties to act the way they did. The BDC is his own effort along with Hairless' and has nothing to do with TaleWorlds, and in any case he should be judged by how he acts in this community and not what he did in the past.

I'd rather the NW community would **** out of this subforum tbh.

More like WakaWaka in your head.
Did you write this just because I don't completely agree with you? U guys literally try to look has victims and on the same time you're sending his photo on the thread, attacking everyone who argue with you and try to look legit. Don't get me wrong, I completely disagree with such actions. It's just not the right place to deal with such accusations. If there was some real harassment resolve it with the correct organization but not on the forum.

You say in the past but the last case of this was just today?

In some cases yes there were reasons but in others there were not.

I need an advice by NW guys! What should i do next? Where can I find his mommy's picks or his dickpicks to post here? And should I complain about his behavior in NW threads?
If the player was becoming 'influential' in the NW community without anyone aware of how he really acts then yes, I'd expect nothing less.

Did you write this just because I don't completely agree with you? U guys literally try to look has victims and on the same time you're sending his photo on the thread, attacking everyone who argue with you and try to look legit. Don't get me wrong, I completely disagree with such actions. It's just not the right place to deal with such accusations. If there was some real harassment resolve it with the correct organization but not on the forum.
One person did that, I don't see why you're associating him with all the other people when he has done this to 10's of people not just the 4 on the thread. They are just the ones I consent to post the evidence of.

I've loads of Kore's dickpicks I can share with you and many great ideas for a thread we can post on FSE, hmu!

I was planning on just being a spectator, but this ****'s going downhill pretty fast.
I do not care who has started this and neither do 90% of this forum I guess.
If Obelix doxxed a bunch of people there's something those guys can do. File a lawsuit against him.
Revealing personal information without the consent of the concerned person is a crime in most EU countries (not 100% sure on french law, but I assume they got that stuff covered as well)
DoSing is also a serious crime as it can damage infrastructure and other property.
Most of the stuff you're bringing up here has no importance to the community as a whole and is basically just creating drama for the sake of drama.

Sadly that's mostly true. My clan and I were (and somewhat are) part of the Warband NW scene as well. I personally was always confused by the amount of bull**** that was to be found on the FSE forums. It's mostly the same 20 braindead nerds who keep stirring up drama for no other reason than to watch other people's suffering and have fun doing so.
Whilst saying this I also have to point out that most of the people in the NW community are pretty nice and fun.
Negative stuff just draws way more attention than positive stuff does.

But I'm looking forward to Fietta looking at this thread and going:

"I'll make one thing clear, regardless of someone's actions, you CANNOT bully someone; this thread is absolutely disgusting, If you have any personal issues with *Obelix*, message him privately (without the harassment or flame), this forum is NOT the place for people to be doing it. Both sides need to cut it out, any more comments regarding this and you'll be straight muted."

NGL... hopefully this thread is locked soon

Even if he did stupid stuff, he has not done stupid stuff here yet. People can change, FSE has more toxic culture idk. He makes some funny videos and hosts a tournament. He is, as far as I know, OK minus getting muted in chat sometimes. Since like november. I even bid for him in draft cup.

He handled some big backlash in draft cup fairly civil in my opinion for example.

I was planning on just being a spectator, but this ****'s going downhill pretty fast.
I do not care who has started this and neither do 90% of this forum I guess.
Если Обеликс доксил кучу людей, то эти парни могут кое-что сделать. File a lawsuit against him.
Revealing personal information without the consent of the concerned person is a crime in most EU countries (not 100% sure on french law, but I assume they got that stuff covered as well)
DoSing is also a serious crime as it can damage infrastructure and other property.
Most of the stuff you're bringing up here has no importance to the community as a whole and is basically just creating drama for the sake of drama.

К сожалению, это в основном правда. Мой клан и я были (и отчасти являемся) частью сцены Warband NW, а также. Лично меня всегда смущало количество бычьего****, которое можно было найти на форумах FSE. It's mostly the same 20 braindead nerds who keep stirring up drama for no other reason than to watch other people's suffering and have fun doing so.
Whilst saying this I also have to point out that most of the people in the NW community are pretty nice and fun.
Negative stuff just draws way more attention than positive stuff does.

But I'm looking forward to Fietta looking at this thread and going:

NGL... hopefully this thread is locked soon
Is this the voice of reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom