Oathsworn

Users who are viewing this thread

oathsworn.png

Please leave all feedback relating to the Battania Oathsworn in this thread.

The bastard sword is too short. There is no gain in length compared to the penalty when used with one hand.

The long sword, which is given as an option, is faster and more powerful when used with one hand than the bastard, but there is only about 5 difference in length.

Most of oathsworn's perks are useless.

WTF does a shielder need a bastard sword for?
Lighter shield? Yeah this is real useful lmao
Yay an axe so it only takes 15 hits to break a shield

The lighter shield perk is useless, I would rather go with an improved armor perk instead. The axe is also something I'd never pick as it's not really that useful either. The choice between spear or javelins is all right, but the first perk slot choices do need replacing.

The swords of this class seem to whiff on armor non-stop and don't even get me started on their axe that bounces off enemies with every swing.

Their one handed melee weapons need a damage buff or a cut parameter change so that they stop thudding so much.

+1 ADD MACE. This unit is rendered entirely useless because of the lack of counterplay against literally all other factions. This is supposed to be a strong infantry faction but guess what, the axe is totally useless because the weapons of other factions deal 3 times more damage.

What happens when YOU have to hit someone 4 times to die
and HE has to hit you 2 times for you to die.

People rage and quit, and thats why most of the times battania ends up with 2 players in skirmish, unless its premade stack and the skillgap is too big anyways/

This unit needs a really BIG BUFF

Also, +1 on the fact that LIGHTER SHIELD IS USELESS.

@AVRC and @MArdA TaleWorlds

I know a faction balance is in progress but still good info to read..
Axe damage got buffed to catch up to other factions' and a sneak peak from the upcoming changes
Default Shield is Lighter and Weaker
  • Lighter Shield > Improved Armor
  • Range Javelins > Stronger Shield
  • Strong Javelins > Javelins
  • Spear > Long Spear
  • Axe > Heavy Mace

why in the everloving f**k he has a LIGHT INFANTRY default axe as axe master perk?
its worse then every other heavy inf axe in every way, obviusly
also brawny/melee expert pekrs are literally almost the same thing, this class is a mess

Back
Top Bottom