NW_EU1

Users who are viewing this thread

Treble

Recruit
Server: EU1

Name: DDA_3jll_Ob_Kaastrup (Some letters may be wrong, ex. (3jll), don't know if it actually says that.)

Offence: Teamkilling and wounding. - Also a bit of trolling.

Date/Time : 22nd May 2012, 3:30 GMT

My Story : I decided to pick cannon on a map, i came across this fellow using the same class as me, i asked him "Hey we going to share?"
Hes reply was simply, Something along the lines of, "Nah, my cannon" Now i didn't want to troll him or anything so i helped him load it ect.. and i decided to take the first shot.. he decided to kick me, then take it and then just sit there for the whole round on the cannon spinning around on it.
So the round went on without him killing a thing or shooting a shot and i got frustrated, like anyone would, and decided to give him a kick, he then went on to kick me along with his regiment.. (they circled me with their swords pointed towards me). the round ended and one of them tried to shoot me.

The round ended and i decided to attempt to share with him again, this time he was a bit more violent. he came at me with his ramrod and started to attack me, i might have hit back once or twice but its natural instinct, i blocked him but of course he got hits, he changed to his cannon lighter and beat me to death. This was just because i wanted to share the cannon.

In my eyes i didn't really do anything wrong, if someone sits on a cannon and doesn't do a thing you have the right to get annoyed?, obviously i am not the person to team wound or team kill but if someones just sitting on the most valuable weapon in the game and not getting kills then anyone of you would get mad at him!.

Here is a Link to my ScreenShot: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977194456/screenshot/560942235960789641?tab=public

Thanks for hearing my Story - 9e_Gren_Cpt_Treble.

well its not really material for a perma ban, and the rules for the cannon are first come first serve for that round, if they decide to use it by spinning that is their choice. Teamkillings a "no" obviously, if he continues a ban might result

Back
Top Bottom