MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sign up for the alpha test!
Steam name: Bane/lordikar (You got me N0b)
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing: PF open beta test, Nexus stuff

Hell ya.

Osviux said:
Why can't you transfer this mod on Warband, so both Warband and NW players could play? Like the Zulu Wars mod.

Because it uses Napoleonic Wars resources; you need to own a copy of Napoleonic wars to install the mod.

Osviux said:
I'd like to sign up for the Alpha testing, my Steam: th3ask

robindelang2 said:
Steam Name: You got me but, ZeroFighterR
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing:
Tested features on Nexus with S0mebody(and telling him to million times to stop breaking it)
Tested a mod on cod2(Clan+server has died though, mod is still getting used.)

Brother of blades said:
looks like a fantastic mod. can't wait for release! sign me up for alpha please :smile:

Perkele_JOPOTINTTI said:
Steam Name: Jekku
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing: plenty

master please,

Generic said:
Steam Name:Frankie/xlfxmerkzx
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing: none

Lordikar said:
I want to sign up for the alpha test!
Steam name: Bane/lordikar (You got me N0b)
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing: PF open beta test, Nexus stuff

Hell ya.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Steam Name: Tallie
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing: Not, sry D;

Ticked you lot off; get on the TS (rccclan.com) at around 3-4pm BST tomorrow (About 23 hours from now, give or take), don't need for a mic, we'll just feed you the download link.

Steam Name:Madfast
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing:razz:F Open beta, various MMO beta's, Most recently GW2 and TOR.

Steam Name: Bulltrup
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing: Beta tested many games that are out today, such as APB (Original), Tribes Ascend, Dota 2, PW Mod(Persistant Empires), Persistant Frontier, Garry's Mod game modes, Warcraft III Maps, Starcraft 2 Maps, Flash Games, and alot more things.

Also, One for Legolan

Steam Name: Legolan_The_Lemon_Farmer (Legolan407)
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing: Tested the MMO dawntide for about 2 years, ran the largest guild to ever grace its server. PW admin, played PW for about 2 years I think. I`m testing Life Is Feudal right now(a mmo like PW with mount and blade combat)

Madfast said:
Steam Name:Madfast
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing:razz:F Open beta, various MMO beta's, Most recently GW2 and TOR.

bulltrup said:
Steam Name: Bulltrup
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing: Beta tested many games that are out today, such as APB (Original), Tribes Ascend, Dota 2, PW Mod(Persistant Empires), Persistant Frontier, Garry's Mod game modes, Warcraft III Maps, Starcraft 2 Maps, Flash Games, and alot more things.

Also, One for Legolan

Steam Name: Legolan_The_Lemon_Farmer (Legolan407)
Experience (If any) with alpha/beta testing: Tested the MMO dawntide for about 2 years, ran the largest guild to ever grace its server. PW admin, played PW for about 2 years I think. I`m testing Life Is Feudal right now(a mmo like PW with mount and blade combat)

Ticked off all three apps into Alpha. Added everyone to steam (L11Enk), will also send the alpha over that.

In other news, we've got 230 new items, all tested and working well. Balancing has been done (but needs be tested :wink:) and we'll be getting screenshots for the thread tomorrow for anyone else interested in seeing what this mod is all about (visually)!

steam: Lions of Bavaria
Experience: Tested many games such as planetside 2, Guild Wars 2, new PF mod, and currently Dragon Prophet open beta.

zZSHEEPZz said:
Steam name: zZSHEEPZz

Experience: Tested a decent amount of beta, and some alphas over my time gaming.

The_Gladiator said:
steam: Lions of Bavaria
Experience: Tested many games such as planetside 2, Guild Wars 2, new PF mod, and currently Dragon Prophet open beta.

Added you both on steam and ticked you guys off.

In other news, a couple of screenies. Nothing fancy, but showing off some stuff:

2013-05-30_000014.jpg

2013-05-30_00002.jpg
2013-05-30_00003.jpg
2013-05-30_00010.jpg

The_Gladiator said:
Looks pretty nice, keep up the good work!

A couple of screenshots from a week or two ago; just some examples of what you can do with the character creation (a couple of the heads were created by me, using base textures, while others like the last were sourced from some of our resource packs):

2013-05-24_000021.jpg
2013-05-24_000031.jpg
2013-05-24_00004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom