OSP Musket Era 3D Art [NW] Raddeo's Workshop / Woysko Xięstwa Warszawskiego

Users who are viewing this thread

o_O You're first person with such problems, so probably you've done something wrong. You have to put these *.brf files in Resource folder in NW folder. Are you sure that you haven't edited any other files on you own?

Btw. looking at your avatar, signature and MP-nick I guess you're Polish. So maybe it will be better to talk about that via PM in Polish language :smile:

Raddeo said:
o_O You're first person with such problems, so probably you've done something wrong. You have to put these *.brf files in Resource folder in NW folder. Are you sure that you haven't edited any other files on you own?

Btw. looking at your avatar, signature and MP-nick I guess you're Polish. So maybe it will be better to talk about that via PM in Polish language :smile:

Not Polish, just an ardent admirer :wink: I did put the brf file in Resources folder but my game froze on the loading screen. I haven't edited any of the folders except for installing the Duchy of Warsaw pack.

Sorry, it is not possible that your problem is caused by my mod :smile: I've just installed it on clear copy of Napoleonic Wars and everything works fine. If I were you, I would try to Verify Integrity of Game Cache in Steam and then install mods one more time. If it doesn't help, I'm afraid that I will not be able to help you as your problem isn't result of installing my skins.

Raddeo said:
Sorry, it is not possible that your problem is caused by my mod :smile: I've just installed it on clear copy of Napoleonic Wars and everything works fine. If I were you, I would try to Verify Integrity of Game Cache in Steam and then install mods one more time. If it doesn't help, I'm afraid that I will not be able to help you as your problem isn't result of installing my skins.

Already tried :/

It must be something to do with your mod. I haven't any other modded files. These are the first. Did you try it with the Duchy of Warsaw skins as well?

idkwidlol said:
Raddeo said:

Already tried :/

It must be something to do with your mod. I haven't any other modded files. These are the first. Did you try it with the Duchy of Warsaw skins as well?

Just tried it on a clean install, without mods, without the skin pack. Still crashed when it says "Processing INI File"

Well... I cannot be responsible for stupidity of Pirate_Battle1 admin. Maybe he's kind of nazi fanatic who hates everything what is connected with Poland or maybe he just doesn't know what does word "skin" mean... I'm really sorry, but I cannot help you with that.

Raddeo said:
Well... I cannot be responsible for stupidity of Pirate_Battle1 admin. Maybe he's kind of nazi fanatic who hates everything what is connected with Poland or maybe he just doesn't know what does word "skin" mean... I'm really sorry, but I cannot help you with that.

Nah it's not your fault. Thanks for the great mod. Have you thought about making a full Duchy of Warsaw mod? With MP and such. I know i would support you :smile:

Concerning SP, you'll have to wait for L'Aigle :smile: I want to add voices, but my own voice doesn't sound good so I would need someone else to record cries. And nobody want to help me  :wink:

Raddeo said:
Concerning SP, you'll have to wait for L'Aigle :smile: I want to add voices, but my own voice doesn't sound good so I would need someone else to record cries. And nobody want to help me  :wink:

I would help you if I knew fluent Polish :/ Did you give Docm your skins for LAigle?

Raddeo said:
No, I didn't. He has his own skins, much better than mine :smile:

D: Noooooooooooooooo. That lancer skin is the best looking skin i've ever seen :grin: Jozef Poniatowski is not far behind

Ladies and Gentelmen, there are few new skins available for download :smile: First of them is uniform of 3e Regiment de Grenadiers de la Garde Imperiale - Dutch regiment of guard grenadiers in well-known white uniforms. Second is winter version of 2nd Regiment of Foot Guards (Coldstream). As always, there's also one more new animation. This time it's new standing with musket animation, which could be already seen on the screenshot of Bulgarski Chetnici. This animation is fully compatible with All four stance animations pack. Just install whole pack and then this new animation.

EDIT: There was small problem with Bulgarski Chetnici skin - some of russian units lost their legs after installing this skin :smile: I've uploaded fixed version, so please redownload and everything should be fine then :smile:

And now comes one more update. This time it's requested by Marks uniform of 1er Régiment d'Infanterie Suisse, Swiss regiment created in 1805 and of 73rd Regiment of Foot  which was called Macloud's Highlanders, made for William. As always there are also new animations. First one is marching animation, characteristic for some elit units of Napoleonic Era, which was requested by ZuS. Second one is new running animation for MadManYo . Unfortunatelly running with flag is using the same animation as running with musket. I've also uploaded fixed verision of Coldstreams in coats, so there will be no more bugs with marines legs. Of course all skins and animations are compatible with each other.

Hey, I know it's been a long time since anyone has replied to this, BUT, I discovered that the Bulgarian Rebels download isn't working. I really do love the skin and so I was wondering if you could somehow fix it?
Thanks a bunch!

Are you by chance still taking requests? I was hoping to get a 3rd US inf skin for my regiment.

Template(s): http://i.ytimg.com/vi/f0utTu69koA/hqdefault.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/p7WjpDAIK0I/maxresdefault.jpg
-----------------------------

Would it also be possible to make an animation for presenting like the one in the first picture? I can't seem to find any like it.

Thanks for your time!

Back
Top Bottom