[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to hear that.

So far though, by far the biggest problem would be the trolls, and how the game's mechanics cater to their nasty habits nicely. They must love the grenades.

It's sad that merely two days after the mod was launched, people have already found a way to abuse it's mechanics into making everything a horrible experience for others.

Measures have to be taken for that.

I just stick to the official servers, and as soon as I see the name "betty" switch to the other one. It will phase out though, even trolls must have some rat-tag life to return to.

Rokker said:
I just stick to the official servers, and as soon as I see the name "betty" switch to the other one. It will phase out though, even trolls must have some rat-tag life to return to.

Betty was automatically perma-banned from EU1 as soon as "it" appeared. I think all admins need to perma-ban "it" on sight, and lesser trolls get a temp-ban.

YourStepDad said:
Nice to hear that.

So far though, by far the biggest problem would be the trolls, and how the game's mechanics cater to their nasty habits nicely. They must love the grenades.

It's sad that merely two days after the mod was launched, people have already found a way to abuse it's mechanics into making everything a horrible experience for others.

Measures have to be taken for that.
Elaborate?

PsykoOps said:
Any change of getting medical supply crate in the future? Us medics would love some of that.
When I see another medic die, I always try to pickup the extra bandages. It's not easy being a medic! Always short of supplies!

cbuk said:
Just a warning guys - betty the bomber is rampant on all the servers for two days now bombing and blowing people up, i have fallen victim to her on two occasions. Warning she is the worst tking troll in mount blade history

"It" has been banned from most official servers so I'd stick to those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom