[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic textures and models, nothing less seems to come out of this mod! And hooray more arty pieces and "some other fancy", as well as a new mapping module! Should all go according to plan, the next update sounds like an exiting one  :eek:

He already showed us a whistle, so i would infer that that they will work exactly the same as bugles. Although i wonder the practicality of the item when a simple, "OK boys get over the top" would suffice. Hopefully it will be used so that all the regiments charge at once, not sending in one batch of ten at a time to be ripped to shreds by machine gun fire.

Rokker said:
He already showed us a whistle, so i would infer that that they will work exactly the same as bugles. Although i wonder the practicality of the item when a simple, "OK boys get over the top" would suffice. Hopefully it will be used so that all the regiments charge at once, not sending in one batch of ten at a time to be ripped to shreds by machine gun fire.

One word; realism.

Derpingtonpryce said:
One word; realism.
I was taking about its use, not why it was added, if your saying you would use it for realism, lets just say id rather not let the entire enemy line know what were doing by blowing a whistle around.  :lol:

Hey I just thought of a question, will commander and battle not be included? I mean it's kind of hard to have it because bots would probably get stuck in trenches, but maybe you can just have maps particularly for commander and battle that don't have trenches. For instance you would fight at a town or a forest.

TheOrest007 said:
Hey I just thought of a question, will commander and battle not be included? I mean it's kind of hard to have it because bots would probably get stuck in trenches, but maybe you can just have maps particularly for commander and battle that don't have trenches. For instance you would fight at a town or a forest.
If there are no trenches that means death by machine guns and it would be hard for the retarded bots to fight in towns. I would not be surprised if there is no commander battle. I just want to play battle or tdm.  :grin:

24e_Col_Russian said:
TheOrest007 said:
If there are no trenches that means death by machine guns and it would be hard for the retarded bots to fight in towns. I would not be surprised if there is no commander battle. I just want to play battle or tdm.  :grin:

Machine guns weren't there all the time, let's say you were a squad sent out on some reconnaissance mission and you ran into a German patrol. Besides I doubt anyone had trenches in the middle of a town.

I've been totally out of the Warband community for a while since my computer broke. Just got back into it, I'm happy to see that this mod is showing great progress!

Tomyslaw_Mstokowiec said:
I've been totally out of the Warband community for a while since my computer broke. Just got back into it, I'm happy to see that this mod is showing great progress!

Same as me.  I remember reading about this mod awhile ago.  I'm back snooping around the forums and found this thread again.

When is this mod slated to be completed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom