[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason harry was insisstent and criticising bevuase he wants a realistic ww1 experimce and not an arcade shooter with active reloads and rambos
( also im pretty sure he doesn't want dragons but I'll have to ask him againlol :wink: )

lord_olafson said:
Reading this thread, I am quite amazed about Harrys ideas/comments. I wrote a WW1 game concept quite some time ago (not for warband, in general, for any engine), and it sounds like Harry wrote it. He has exactly the same ideas as I do....

:grin: we should compare our design docs some time

GoblinOverlord said:
Yu can contribute in this thread, but also out of it. I've done extensive research for Austria-Hungary. *Slamms chest* :mrgreen:

Maybe wait til they get france and germany done and general details of the thing done first?

Really looking forward to this. The sheer epicness of Trench Events  :shock:, even a siege map of Fort Douaumont. Gad the possibilities.

Harry_ said:
GoblinOverlord said:
Yu can contribute in this thread, but also out of it. I've done extensive research for Austria-Hungary. *Slamms chest* :mrgreen:

Maybe wait til they get france and germany done and general details of the thing done first?

Indeed, but no harm's done in preparing, right?

Update #10

It's been a while since the last update but like I said, we're still working. For those who don't know, BetaKnight is now part of the team! He is a very skilled modeler/texturer and will be helping me finish up the uniforms. Here are all the models we've made in the past couple weeks.

A French backpack variation made by BetaKnight.
newbackpack.png

Also if you take a closer look at the previous picture, you'll notice that we have new shoes! Also made by BetaKnight. Here's a closeup.
brodequin.png

I've been working on a French Mortier de 58 mm type 2, also known as the Crapouillot.
58mmMortar.png

Here's a gas warning bell. Modeled by Hudson and textured by Baillie.
gasbell.png

This trench here is from the WWI OSP made by Lucke. Since we'd like our trenches to be destructible by artillery fire, I made a destroyed version.
trench1312.png

trenchdestroyed.png

Will tranches have underground bits like the one in blackadder.i know the Pvts sleeped in what ever offed cover but officers had underground huts to sleep inside.will those be in the mod?

hudson57 said:
Will tranches have underground bits like the one in blackadder.i know the Pvts sleeped in what ever offed cover but officers had underground huts to sleep inside.will those be in the mod?
They were called dugouts some were deep, others literally just shelter. I felt that I needed to add the end information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom