[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care if this is a double post.

Why would you exclude women? They should be allowed to stay. Not with the outrageous hairstyles like NW but they should be allowed to be in game. If we are going historically accurate and not polittically correct then we should exclude blacks from any homeland regiments unless they are in their own seperate regiment. While we are at we should remove age since you cant have old men fighting a war. If you are going to remove women then you should remove the rest of it.

Look at that No option, seriously. Go outside and start having fun guys. It is a game.

If you honestly respect the authenticity of the era in advance, playing a game where you needlessly slaughter people you sort of missed the whole point.

My advice to the mod developers, just drop the poll and do it. Asking this insane community an opinion of something just leads of hours of pointless wankery.

I don't understand the problem with including female characters. Don't go out of your way to have appropriate female (nurse) characters, that's simply ridiculous for what you are trying to do. Just make female characters use the same clothing as males, as in NW.

EDIT: OpinionNinja'd

gaham1 said:
If we are going historically accurate and not polittically correct then we should exclude blacks from any homeland regiments unless they are in their own seperate regiment. While we are at we should remove age since you cant have old men fighting a war.

That's not practical.

gaham1 said:
If you are going to remove women then you should remove the rest of it.

No.

As much as i'd love to see a WW1 mod without women running around, people will always want to play as a female character regardless of how historically accurate it was.

You're best off just leaving them in but make the hairstyles less girly, make it look like they managed to sneak into the military disguised as a male.

No females. Not so much that its not historically realistic, but it would be a waste of dev resources to make female uniform models that would be better used on something else.

Volkonski said:
As much as i'd love to see a WW1 mod without women running around, people will always want to play as a female character regardless of how historically accurate it was.

You're best off just leaving them in but make the hairstyles less girly, make it look like they managed to sneak into the military disguised as a male.
This.

König said:
Volkonski said:

This.

+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom