[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunny said:
TheTomdebomb said:
Since people are reserving regiments I think it would be a shame to lose them so here it is.

Iron Europe Unit List!

1er Régiment d'Infanterie
12th Australian Light Horse Regiment
21e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
k.u.k Infanterie-Regiment Nummero 59 "Erzherzog Rainer"
10th Bavarian Infantry Regiment
26th Battalion (New Brunswick Infantry)
Brigata Italiana

please tell me if you have been left out. Also I will add Factions when more people reserve regiments
You just had to go that one extra step didn't you. Now we have a unit list of reserved regiments and it will only get worse.
Already awaiting the new threads...

^ Case and pont. Can't you people just at least wait until the mod is in Beta? I get that there are regiments near and dear to your heart, but at the moment, it is just useless spam.

Gunny said:
^ Case and pont. Can't you people just at least wait until the mod is in Beta? I get that there are regiments near and dear to your heart, but at the moment, it is just useless spam.

Completely agree , this mod has been revealed 1 or 2 week ago , I mean come on...

Expect a **** load of reservers post one then change, and change, and change units, so just wait.

Update #5
Hey everybody! Here's update #5. First of all, please welcome Rojen, Baillie, Hudson and Diplex Heated to the team!

So Rojen and Baillie were actually working on their own WWI mod before but is now part of the Iron Europe team. Here is a Brodie Helmet they made.
brodie.jpg

Bridge prop from Croosaid.r
bridgesegment.png

So we were told by Docm that the shape that our Stahlhelm was wrong, so Hampus corrected it. The color is still wrong but at least the shape is now more like the real thing.
stalhelm-1.jpg

Another issue we were told about is that the faces were too clean. That's completely right so we got our new team member Baillie to put some mud splatters on them.
newfaces.jpg

And now, we have some pictures of the Lebel Rifle in game. Ignore the crossbow bolts  :lol:
lebelshooting.jpg

BetaKnight said:
nobody but i suspect that that's where you are going to think
ah ok. no i dont think the mod is dead, i dont think anyone thinks that  :razz:

edt: warning a new reply is posted, looks, new update  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom