[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking great guys. One small idea regarding facial presets,how about a few covered in dirt or scars and stuff so there isn't a pristine face sticking out in the mucky uniforms :smile:

Rigadoon said:
Update #4

We've all been pretty busy so work has been a bit slower, but here's a small update.

Joseph has got the French Uniform  and helmet in game. He's still working on the rigging and getting the spec in though so this is still far from the finished product. The helmet especially will look much better when spec is added.
frenchinfingame.jpg

And yes, that is a new dirt texture.

And here's a sneak peak at the French officer. Still a lot to do.
frenchofficer.png

Last, Hampus Norlander has made some awesome art!
launcher.png

Looking good!

DiplexHeated said:
I could have missed it but will there be Canadians etc?
canadians ftw
in all seriousness though, canadians did play a large enough role that they should have a unit in game. dont really care if we get a whole faction but i think canada needs a unit.

Rigadoon said:
Update #4

We've all been pretty busy so work has been a bit slower, but here's a small update.

Joseph has got the French Uniform  and helmet in game. He's still working on the rigging and getting the spec in though so this is still far from the finished product. The helmet especially will look much better when spec is added.
frenchinfingame.jpg

And yes, that is a new dirt texture.

And here's a sneak peak at the French officer. Still a lot to do.
frenchofficer.png

Last, Hampus Norlander has made some awesome art!
launcher.png

Reallly nice unifrom them I love it, keep it up guyws! :grin:

romandude said:
DiplexHeated said:
canadians ftw
in all seriousness though, canadians did play a large enough role that they should have a unit in game. dont really care if we get a whole faction but i think canada needs a unit.
Not trying to troll you roman but will you ever stop with the canadians stuff you did the same on the M&S thread,true the canadians were some of  the only yanks to come help th brits but please you have asked before anywa looks sexy as guys dont stop  :wink:

hudson57 said:
romandude said:
DiplexHeated said:
canadians ftw
Not trying to troll you roman but will you ever stop with the canadians stuff you did the same on the M&S thread,true the canadians were some of  the only yanks to come help th brits but please you have asked before anywa looks sexy as guys dont stop  :wink:
i posted once on the mount and shovel thread about canadians i justwant to knoq if they are being ported to this mod troop tree.

EDIT: why dont you tell the americans to stop with the add america stuff :lol:

I want to reserve an austrian regiment for the future.
The k.u.k Infanterie-Regiment Nummero 59 "Erzherzog Rainer".

Also. If you add Austria-Hungary someday...
Make emperor Karl I. general of the fields because he really was at the front.

Jesus guys, a few screenshots and all of a sudden everyone is reserving a regiment. Y'all should seriously wait, it is this kind of crap that rushes mods and causes angst in the community.

Gunny said:
Jesus guys, a few screenshots and all of a sudden everyone is reserving a regiment. Y'all should seriously wait, it is this kind of crap that rushes mods and causes angst in the community.

I'd imagine that most people reserve regiments because they're worried that someone might do so before they do.

With that said, I'll not be doing the same yet.

DiplexHeated said:
Well, a yes or no :razz: ?
If I recall correctly, the Canadians used the same uniform as normal British soldiers, if that's the case there really isn't any point in adding them as a unit.

Der Einzige said:
Any chance of chasseurs, zouaves, colonial troops, etc?
Chasseurs are planned, but Zouaves and other colonial troops most likely won't be in the first few versions.

I suppose since everyone else is asking about different kinds of troops:

Any plans on adding the Scots whenever you get around to a British faction?

Canadians, Americans or British, same to me :razz:

All I really wanted to know is if there was gonna be factions other than France and Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom