[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
best you can do for the mod if you cant modle,coder ect is to have there sig  so you spread the word  :wink:

Very nice Rigadoon, I'd consider lending a hand but I've got some real life issues to take care of first.  Good luck though!

Since I had high hopes for BE and I enjoyed playing it, I've long hoped for it's return and this seems to be it.

Many a thanks for making my day! :grin:

Update #4

We've all been pretty busy so work has been a bit slower, but here's a small update.

Joseph has got the French Uniform  and helmet in game. He's still working on the rigging and getting the spec in though so this is still far from the finished product. The helmet especially will look much better when spec is added.
frenchinfingame.jpg

And yes, that is a new dirt texture.

And here's a sneak peak at the French officer. Still a lot to do.
frenchofficer.png

Last, Hampus Norlander has made some awesome art!
launcher.png

Rigadoon said:
Update #4

We've all been pretty busy so work has been a bit slower, but here's a small update.

Joseph has got the French Uniform  and helmet in game. He's still working on the rigging and getting the spec in though so this is still far from the finished product. The helmet especially will look much better when spec is added.
frenchinfingame.jpg

And yes, that is a new dirt texture.

And here's a sneak peak at the French officer. Still a lot to do.
frenchofficer.png

love it rig, you guys are doing good!

This is pure awesome, and clearly unique! Along with N&S, I hope this mod does a magnificent job! Keep it up Developers!  :mrgreen:

Great stuff, guys. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the German Uniform.

Question: Will you be using the Stahlhelm or the Pickelhaube helm? Or both?

Steffen_Reinhardt said:
Great stuff, guys. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the German Uniform.

Question: Will you be using the Stahlhelm or the Pickelhaube helm? Or both?

Rigadoon said:
Gwyrdh said:
McEwanMaster77 said:
ANYWAY...

I have a question by the way, concerning the German helmets.

Will they use the Stanlhelm or the Pickelhaube? Considering that they began to replace the Pickelhaube with the Stanlhelm in 1916, will you have randomisation between the two or will you just use one or the other?

We're thinking of having the option to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom