[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is nice! I still remember the first/early models you posted. You have come long way from the days you started modelling, rigadoon, and you have improved alot. So far I'm very impressed.  I hope that this works out well, as you and the team deserve it :smile: Keep it up! Can't wait to see more stuff :razz:

Gunny said:
Hush Deo, HUSH!

Ive seen your face as you go through these threads:

Mcleach8.jpg

Poor Rigadoon is in danger!

Deofuta said:
Gunny said:
Hush Deo, HUSH!

Ive seen your face as you go through these threads:

Mcleach8.jpg

Poor Rigadoon is in danger!
D:

Gunny said:
Do you have an animator?
Joseph said he knew a guy so we'll see.

mr.master said:
Well this is nice! I still remember the first/early models you posted. You have come long way from the days you started modelling, rigadoon, and you have improved alot. So far I'm very impressed.  I hope that this works out well, as you and the team deserve it :smile: Keep it up! Can't wait to see more stuff :razz:
Thanks! You were one of my modeling heroes back then, your tips helped me a lot.

Update #3

Sorry to disappoint you but we have no new items to show today. However, we do have important news we want to share.

First of all, we have another coder to help out Joseph, Gaham. He's also studying animation so it's possible he'll be able to help us with animations in the future. Also, we now have a steam group! You can ask the dev team questions and get notifications when we release an update. Later on it'll be used to organize events. So join up!

Okay. Now for something very very important. After hours of discussion, we've agreed to allow the active members of the Mount&Shovel team join us. This will greatly speed up development of the mod and basically reduce the work load on all of us. 

OP will be updated soon with the new team members. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more info!

Rigadoon said:
Okay. Now for something very very important. After hours of discussion, we've agreed to allow the active members of the Mount&Shovel team join us. This will greatly speed up development of the mod and basically reduce the work load on all of us. 
Glad tidings indeed! :grin: Everything looks great btw, looks like the mod's in good hands. :wink: Been waiting ages for a WWI mod, godspeed!

if you are doing a rgeimental based troop tree i would reccomend the The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's)
they arent british, but served with the british in the canadian corps. the fought in 22 battles during ww1 including the somme and vimy ridge.
would loved to see them put in with britain  :grin:
(also, disregard my earlier comment, i support this mod!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom