[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! Will the things like crates and barbed wire be usable? In other words, will the barbed wire be a defense placed by sappers, and will the crates be used for things like ammo refills or some other use?

McEwanMaster77 said:
Very nice! Will the things like crates and barbed wire be usable? In other words, will the barbed wire be a defense placed by sappers, and will the crates be used for things like ammo refills or some other use?

Yes, engineers will eventually be able to place wire. However, engineers may not be in the first version. And yeah, we'll try to make crates usable.

Rigadoon said:
Update #2

Thanks for all the good luck wishes and compliments! So here we've got a small update for you guys with some awesome items from Hampus Norlander. We're still trying to fix the issues that the French Uniform has in game but it shouldn't be long now before we show an ingame shot.

Crates
crates.png
Stalhelm
stalhelm.jpg
Barbed Wire
barbedwire.png

Also, Joseph has made a Moddb page for us.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/iron-europe-ww1-mod​

Oh and big shout out to ThatSillyLucus for helping us out with info on France​

ThatSillyLucas ! not lucus eheheh and no problem again !

Col_Lucas said:
Rigadoon said:
Update #2

Thanks for all the good luck wishes and compliments! So here we've got a small update for you guys with some awesome items from Hampus Norlander. We're still trying to fix the issues that the French Uniform has in game but it shouldn't be long now before we show an ingame shot.

Crates
crates.png
Stalhelm
stalhelm.jpg
Barbed Wire
barbedwire.png

Also, Joseph has made a Moddb page for us.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/iron-europe-ww1-mod​

Oh and big shout out to ThatSillyLucus for helping us out with info on France​

ThatSillyLucas ! not lucus eheheh and no problem again !

Ah I was just thinking since that was your steam name. So you prefer Lucas in the credits?

Menelaos16 said:
Will cavalry be in the first version for slaughtering?

Rigadoon said:
Thanks.

On the cuirassiers, the breastplates were no longer in use by time of our mod. It is rather interesting to think of breastplates being used in WWI though, those silly French.  :lol: But that doesn't really matter because we won't have cavalry in our mod, at least not for the first version.

That Stahlhelm looks amazing. I can't wait for the first release, the 84e will be leading the charge  :grin:

The mod is looking good, but I feel compelled to point out that the shape of the M1916/17 helmet is way off.

As you can see in the image it needs straighter lines and harder angles. The skull should be deeper, as well.

stahlhelm.jpg

I believe they were also issued in a brown-green finish, not clean metal. That camo pattern didn't become standard until 1918, though.

Good luck.

Docm30 said:
The mod is looking good, but I feel compelled to point out that the shape of the M1916/17 helmet is way off.

As you can see in the image it needs straighter lines and harder angles. The skull should be deeper, as well.

stahlhelm.jpg

I believe they were also issued in a brown-green finish, not clean metal. That camo pattern didn't become standard until 1918, though.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advise! Hopefully Hampus will see this later on and make the corrections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom