[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the thingy that u wear around ur neck and it is connected to the back of the pistols handle thingsola yard hole) so that if u drop the pistol it's easy to recover. Srry I'm not searching for another link I'm doin this on a very laggy iPod lol

But both of these items are essential to the majesty of an officer. Perhaps the swagger stick can be a switchable item or optional in some way. There is nothing like the feeling you get when going over the top and charging a maxim with a wooden stick  :shock:

wrath7 said:
This mod needs for officers to wield swagger sticks,  at least British officers need them and pistol lanyards.  2 very important details that would be a shame if they were left out and forgotten :cry:

"Don't forget your stick lieutenant!"
"Ah, oh no Sir, wouldn't want to face a machine gun without this!"

Rigadoon said:
Mad_man1 said:
Good luck with the mod :smile:

Did you know there were cuirassiers in WW1 ?

tumblr_m1eqktPfU11r7zwbxo1_500.jpg

Thanks.

On the cuirassiers, the breastplates were no longer in use by time of our mod. It is rather interesting to think of breastplates being used in WWI though, those silly French.  :lol: But that doesn't really matter because we won't have cavalry in our mod, at least not for the first version.
How about the frontal armor some of the Germans used, especially machinegunners IIRC?

Vicccard said:
wrath7 said:
This mod needs for officers to wield swagger sticks,  at least British officers need them and pistol lanyards.  2 very important details that would be a shame if they were left out and forgotten :cry:

"Don't forget your stick lieutenant!"
"Ah, oh no Sir, wouldn't want to face a machine gun without this!"
darling "listen are guns have stoped"
George"you dont think"
Baldrick"maybe the war is over"
Baldrick"maybe its peace"
George"oh haaarrr,the big nobs have got round the table and yaned the the iron out of the fire!"
darling"Thank god we lived through it the great war 1914 to 1917!"
George"hep hep harrr"
blackadder"I am afraid not the guns have stop because we are about to go over the top even are grenals are not that mad to shell there own troops they thinks is much more sporting to let the Germans do it"

Comrade Temuzu said:
Rigadoon said:
Mad_man1 said:

Thanks.

On the cuirassiers, the breastplates were no longer in use by time of our mod. It is rather interesting to think of breastplates being used in WWI though, those silly French.  :lol: But that doesn't really matter because we won't have cavalry in our mod, at least not for the first version.
How about the frontal armor some of the Germans used, especially machinegunners IIRC?

ye in 1917/1918 some german "Stoßtrupp-Soldaten" looked like medivial knigths

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/dsc00984sturmtruppip6.jpg/

This looks absolutly remarkable! Outstanding job guys, looking forward to it!
If you need any help, just call! :smile:

Can we really reserve regiments for this? Aw yeah!

The 84e would like to. This isn't an 84e you know however, we are a WWI Source, Verdun Online, and The Trench: 1916 clan :smile:

Oh! I see you have just reanimated our old mod  :mrgreen:
Well, good luck with that and if you need some models of weapons or helmets, just PM me and i will give you a list of models which i have.

Regards,
Kapellan.

Herr_Wolff said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Rigadoon said:
Mad_man1 said:

Thanks.

ye in 1917/1918 some german "Stoßtrupp-Soldaten" looked like medivial knigths

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/dsc00984sturmtruppip6.jpg/

Balance would be an issue so maybe it'll just be an admin item if we ever get around to it.

Pazanius said:
Oh! I see you have just reanimated our old mod  :mrgreen:
Well, good luck with that and if you need some models of weapons or helmets, just PM me and i will give you a list of models which i have.

Regards,
Kapellan.
Great to see you, your models are incredible. I'll message you.

bdd458 said:

The 84e would like to. This isn't an 84e you know however, we are a WWI Source, Verdun Online, and The Trench: 1916 clan :smile:
Go ahead.

bdd458 said:

Haven't seen you post anything on the trench forums for awhile,But yes you can reserve regiments

Update #2

Thanks for all the good luck wishes and compliments! So here we've got a small update for you guys with some awesome items from Hampus Norlander. We're still trying to fix the issues that the French Uniform has in game but it shouldn't be long now before we show an ingame shot.

Crates
crates.png
Stahlhelm
stalhelm.jpg
Barbed Wire
barbedwire.png

Also, Joseph has made a Moddb page for us.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/iron-europe-ww1-mod​

Oh and big shout out to ThatSillyLucus for helping us out with info on France​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom