[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
djogloc02 said:
I have 2 question :

1.: Why  there are some German troops called storm troopers??

2.:Can you show us  in-game screenshots of French uniforms and/or Britain uniforms(if there are one)????

1.Google.

2.It's rather easy to find the French uniform because the links to the updates are all in the second post and I've even listed the contents of the updates.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,244964.msg5876100.html#msg5876100
We haven't started on the British faction yet, read the FAQ.

pod455 said:
Yeah, In the trenches there was bells and when you hear the bells you have just seconds to get on your gasmask

We actually have a gas warning bell almost done. Hopefully, we can make it ring like the church bells in NW.

Has this been asked yet?

How will the gas be deployed? Will it be a timed event or weaponized in the form of artllery amunition? Gas shells, explosive shells, shrapnel shot or airburst which could explode im the air like an airborne more dramatic canister shot that spreads out more  :grin:

Oh I think I missed this

Will there be horses and certain swords avalible like the British p1908 cavalry sword

Cosmic_Nate said:
Has this been asked yet?

How will the gas be deployed? Will it be a timed event or weaponized in the form of artllery amunition? Gas shells, explosive shells, shrapnel shot or airburst which could explode im the air like an airborne more dramatic canister shot that spreads out more  :grin:

Oh I think I missed this

Will there be horses and certain swords avalible like the British p1908 cavalry sword

Gas will be deployed by artillery. Horses will not be in the mod for at least the first few versions.

I'm just curious how gameplay will be seeing rifles/machine guns would be much more accurate than a musket (and not just a random chance to hit someone in your sights). though from what I have read rifles from that period were not as accurate at longer distances compared to weapons today.

Vasilio said:
I'm just curious how gameplay will be seeing rifles/machine guns would be much more accurate than a musket (and not just a random chance to hit someone in your sights). though from what I have read rifles from that period were not as accurate at longer distances compared to weapons today.

Well, I would expect it to be similar to the rifles in NaS, if not more accurate. I should think that they were still very accurate relative to modern weapons, as not much has changed in terms of design. Gameplay would still be enjoyable, just with much more cover and less melee. Maybe this can be compromised by giving troops less ammo? They'll probably spend it fairly quickly anyway due to shorter reload times.

djogloc02 said:
pod455 said:
djogloc02 said:
Can I give suggestion??

Do a video about the mod :razz:
Can I give you a suggestion?
Shut up and let the mod be devoloped
Can I give you a suggestion?
Do not be ignorant and it was just a question...
Don't start anything here please...

DJ is right Pod. It was an innocent question, one you shouldn't put down. Who knows? Maybe Rigadoon is putting together an alpha video at this moment.

Sorry, Ive had a bad day. I have no right to take it out the the forums.
And I hope he is making a video!

pod455 said:
It's all right, but you aren't obligated to post.  :smile:

And I'm going to bring up a question you asked earlier Pod. Will there be a sprint option that is faster than the normal run but lasts for only a short time? Is it possible? If it is, I would love to see it, as it would give the player more play options, add to the atmosphere, and provide a more balanced and "survivable" game experience (if you use it correctly of course).

Tomyslaw_Mstokowiec said:
Well, I would expect it to be similar to the rifles in NaS, if not more accurate. I should think that they were still very accurate relative to modern weapons, as not much has changed in terms of design. Gameplay would still be enjoyable, just with much more cover and less melee. Maybe this can be compromised by giving troops less ammo? They'll probably spend it fairly quickly anyway due to shorter reload times.

I can imagine at the rate of fire you'd be able to dish out and the amount of ammo you're given (I'm guessing a few clips of ammo for realism) then people would probably only shoot when confident, otherwise we'd be seeing people having to find more ammo or going into melee quite quickly.

will users have to manually bolt their rifles or would it be automatic each time you fired?

McEwanMaster77 said:
pod455 said:
It's all right, but you aren't obligated to post.  :smile:

And I'm going to bring up a question you asked earlier Pod. Will there be a sprint option that is faster than the normal run but lasts for only a short time? Is it possible? If it is, I would love to see it, as it would give the player more play options, add to the atmosphere, and provide a more balanced and "survivable" game experience (if you use it correctly of course).

Yes it's definitely possible and Azrooh knows how to do it. I'll ask if he is willing to implement it.

Vasilio said:
Well doesn't even look like WW1 and looks like you put a sharpen filter on a drawing.

Ahhh does it look like WW1 .....I'll take it out. And yea i do put it through a sharpen filter. Think it looks better but oh well.

The bolt action rifles of the time were quire acurate, but it depended on the shooter,

I think the guns should be clunky and that and not ultra smooth otherwise it will be who can keep their heads down ( wait that's what ww1 was all about :grin: )
It will make getting a bayonet kill very special indeed :grin:

Any melee weapons other then the bayonet? Like the trench spike, knife, clubs, officers swords l ( some swords werre carried) and that?

I know this is too early to say but I think this mod would make a god for an invasion  type, defend the trench from oncoming waves of attackers using egeything st your disposal :grin:
all in all im very untreated and wish best of luck with the mod :grin: sorry about suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom