B Musket Era [NW] Crimean War mod. (Need help with scripts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Of course, different uniforms will provide different level of armor, just units with more armor will be limited to avoid situations, when everyone will take French sappers as example.

It can be, I think the only way to find exactly name of that country is to look in some documents of that period, I will research that later, when I will make french uniform.

Docm30 said:
It was the same title uncy Bonaparte had used.

Hello Docm,

This may be irrelevant to this topic, but I heard you lent the IE team a canadian uniform for 2.0.

Since I have spoken to some of the former devs, only about 1 or 2 are actually working on the mod. I plan to as well, and I am requesting your permission for a copy of said uniform so I may work on it some myself. Thank you  :smile:

Officer of Rifle Brigade, finished uniform

ygQiQibMxVc.jpg

osBgkId7tlI.jpg

LOL, I changed animation of horseman, in draft form, but I don't know what went wrong, I just changed position of bones of horseman like in native animation

Does anybody know, how to fix it? :smile:

:iamamoron: thats amazing what you did here
well some basic principes when you editing animations:
1)the only bone with can use move fuctions (like move x y or z) is abadonment
2)all bones can be rotated

I thought all bones can be rotated and moved, but they will also move related bones. In 3Ds Max and OpenBRF all is correct, animation of walking, gallop and others start exactly at frames  like in native animation, it seems to me somehow IDs of animations were messed up or something like that, but I only replaced native animation with my new animation, I didn't touch module system this time. But anyway, this bug is very funny))

I don't think this can cause such bug, but anyway, I only rotated all bones except abdomen, so it is very strange, why animation messed up like this.

well animations are based on the frames and on the mathematical curves between the angles
and it is possibile to get the same bone rotation by using different angles by different axis
so for making smooth nice animation you need not just make good looking frames as itself, but also make sure that distances between frames are calculated the right way (the smooth way)

sure that dont explains why you get such interesing result in the game

Back
Top Bottom