Nvidia Ampere announcement with a role of bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any additional details about TW and Nvidia's collaboration on Bannerlord? Honestly I was surprised to see Bannerlord is even part of the event but the trailer is kinda vague.

Is there any additional details about TW and Nvidia's collaboration on Bannerlord? Honestly I was surprised to see Bannerlord is even part of the event but the trailer is kinda vague.

Same! Perhaps that collaboration was part of why there was that long period of time without updates (I know the refactor was the main reason)? It would be interesting if Bannerlord got raytracing.

Same! Perhaps that collaboration was part of why there was that long period of time without updates (I know the refactor was the main reason)? It would be interesting if Bannerlord got raytracing.
They create a nvd_test branch on steamdb few days ago. Maybe they were creating and testing that demo video.

TW provided them with some assets it seems and maybe some of the engine tools

I was really hyped to see some in-game raytracing, but it seems that isn't going to happen. Cool render though!

Is the trailer done by Nvidia using Bannerlord's engine? Will Bannerlord implement these tecnhonlogies? What does it imply that Bannlord's name appears at the end of the trailer?

Is the trailer done by Nvidia using Bannerlord's engine? Will Bannerlord implement these tecnhonlogies? What does it imply that Bannlord's name appears at the end of the trailer?
They create that trailer with bannerlord assets with their own software called machinema. It's for all users who want to create cinematic from game assets like tree, character model, castle etc.

They create that trailer with bannerlord assets with their own software called machinema. It's for all users who want to create cinematic from game assets like tree, character model, castle etc.

Thanks. So it is all on Nvidia's end. We cannot say that Bannerlord will be like this, but let's hope for it.

how awesome would that be if it's integrated? I updated my pc with only used 1070 for bannerlord with option to buy 3000/bigNavi later.
That would be a totally big use case for me finally and much easier decision to spend that much money for 3080. :eek::grin:
I don't care for machinima support though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom