Numbers and fact frames for recruiting bandits just out of curiosity

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr-Shinobi

Anyone have the right numbers on how much rogue xp you get for ex recruiting Looters if any ? (Or are looters just lost souls and ready for redemption as their next tree upgrade is actually an regular soldier?) If not i also would suggest to put looters in to bandid section tree instead since they are practically robbers)
Is there a list out with data for each type of bandits that falls under this category?

Greetings from Shino

Last edited:
Just tried it and got zero xp for recruiting a looter. Which means you owe me 5 gold in lost ransom :wink:.

Got 23 xp for ransoming a single looter.

Just tried it and got zero xp for recruiting a looter. Which means you owe me 5 gold in lost ransom :wink:.

Got 23 xp for ransoming a single looter.
yeah i suspected that to of which i think is only ment for regular ex forest bandits :smile: hens i wrote that to ^^ Well then sire ill send my messenger boy to your castle just send me the adress and he will slip it under your gates doormat

yeah i suspected that to of which i think is only ment for regular ex forest bandits :smile: hens i wrote that to ^^ Well then sire ill send my messenger boy to your castle just send me the adress and he will slip it under your gates doormat
I'm a poor soul just starting out again, without a castle to call my own at the moment. I'll just capture some more looters :smile:.

I was always confused by that "recruiting and leading bandits" thing. Does it mean recruiting bandits out of the prisoner pool, or is it only when they give up and offer to join you instead of fighting?

I was always confused by that "recruiting and leading bandits" thing. Does it mean recruiting bandits out of the prisoner pool, or is it only when they give up and offer to join you instead of fighting?
For looters, makes no difference - just chased 4 for a while as they were likely to give up - recruited from the dialogue and got no xp for that either.

I'll make a note on proper bandits...

must be out from the captive pool since you can only recruit em later (gonna check it when i start to recruit how much it change) on top rogue skill. Well there where also bandits for recruitment at the inn but those i havent seen in a while (couple of patches back)
I'll make a note on proper bandits...
thnx same here but it could be pending in different xp numbers to depending on our skill bonuses but its good to know if its even there

Last edited:
thnx same here but it could be pending in numbers to depending on our skill bonuses
Yes, the value will change (currently getting either a fraction over 22xp ransoming a prisoner, or just dropped from 23 each to 22) - but zero is zero, and I've got a 3.76 learning rate on Roguery at the moment (not focusing on it, but have a CNG of 3 and one focus point).

No theres no xp on recruiting brigand and my skill is right now basic though but didnt even get 1 xp with x5.85 rate

Just got zero xp for recruiting a bushwacker from my prisoners, so looks like it may be only when recruiting the entire party through the 'let us join you' dialogue. If then. Will try and confirm.

Just got zero xp for recruiting a bushwacker from my prisoners, so looks like it may be only when recruiting the entire party through the 'let us join you' dialogue. If then. Will try and confirm.
yeah most prob but could also be the bandits at the inn of which i remember you got xp from but im not sure on that and since they are no longer in game (i think) its hard to check ). However that skill of recruiting is top on roguery and doesnt make sense that you must have to gain xp ^^

Last edited:
yeah most prob but could also be the bandits at the inn of which i remember you got xp from but im not sure on that and since they are no longer in game (i think) its hard to check ). However that skill of recruiting is top on roguery and doesnt make sense that you must have to gain xp ^^
You're right - just recruited a group of four mountain bandits through the 'we give up' dialogue, and got no xp for it. So that part of the 'how to gain roguery skill' text is out of date/misleading.

You're right - just recruited a group of four mountain bandits through the 'we give up' dialogue, and got no xp for it. So that part of the 'how to gain roguery skill' text is out of date/misleading.
yeah they def need to fix that and most prob was ment for those bandits at the inn...prob on the table since i have a hunch bandits are gonna get some sweet ol lovin. Much appreciate your help btw

I think it's another case of : They made the tool tips sometime in 2018 and then didn't work on the skills anymore and never actually implemented most stuff.
So
SOON?
the roguery tree will go through a revamp and then slowly be made functional, hopefully with more means of raising it.

leading em in battlefield however works the same as tactics skill and youre gaining xp (when youre in the actual battlefield ordering them)

leading em in battlefield however works the same as tactics skill and youre gaining xp (when youre in the actual battlefield ordering them)

I just had a battle where I had 10 bushwackers, 13 freebooters, 4 forest bandits. I started the fight with 1574 roguery exp, and ended it with 1574 roguery exp.

The fight was 200 me vs 120 khuzait.

I don't think that fighting with them gives xp, unless there is something specific I would need to do to make the xp work. I have seen plenty of tactics skill ups during fights, but never roguery skill ups.

I just had a battle where I had 10 bushwackers, 13 freebooters, 4 forest bandits. I started the fight with 1574 roguery exp, and ended it with 1574 roguery exp.

The fight was 200 me vs 120 khuzait.

I don't think that fighting with them gives xp, unless there is something specific I would need to do to make the xp work. I have seen plenty of tactics skill ups during fights, but never roguery skill ups.
i see it tick now and then on the battlefield so idk why its not on yours....In other words when im fighting with them i get skill up in roguery saying it in the left corner. I got x5.3 in roguery atm...It doesn't happen often so guess you need to continue fighting with em. Could be that you need to put em in formations often or something like that im not sure. Happens with tactics to as you say even if im not in an battle with low odds but ordering em around

Last edited:
I've never gained Roguery skill points on the battlefield. Or any way other than during a raid (rare) or selling prisoners (most common).

could been me mixing the name of my character with the skill but im pretty sure i saw lvl up in roguery in the battle while ordering em around. Checking my footage now without any luck but unfortunately ive also been deleting a lot....Ill keep an eye out and be back with update if so

Back
Top Bottom