Number of village quests decreased significantly after 1.5; I hadly find any Extortion by deserters quests anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all, first post here, so sorry if I'm reporting to the wrong place. Been a while since posted on a good old forum board.

My issue is while I appreciate some of the new quests, village quests have become seriously scarce for me with this update. I have to travel like 5-6 villages to even find one, let alone my favourite one for early game, extortion by deserters, which was great for establishing your players combat skills and leveling up a nice core for your party, including companion's skills. Now I can hardly find any of these quests anymore (like I find one maybe two after travelling the whole map east to west and there are wars going on everywhere), and in the rare case that I find them, the deserter party is somewhat overpowered.

Is it possible that the devs tweak this and make village quests a bit more frequent in general, or is there a way that I can increase their number from maybe the dev console?

DAMN!! I should have keep my big mouth SHUT ! ,,,, although there was too many extortion quests in 1.4.3.

Another problem was that only ONE village character asked for Extortion quest,or any particular quest, none of the others ? why ?

DAMN!! I should have keep my big mouth SHUT ! ,,,, although there was too many extortion quests in 1.4.3.

Another problem was that only ONE village character asked for Extortion quest,or any particular quest, none of the others ? why ?

Because he is the headman -- the people's representative. The (rich) landowners don't give a damn the people living in the village proper are being extorted.

Back
Top Bottom