In Progress Number of parties full but I can create one or more again when releasing a prisonner companion

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no crash

Astorn40

Recruit
First, I'm french, sorry if you don't understand first, I'll try to explain clearly.... if possible... Otherwise, ask, I'll understand your speech.

Summary: I have 5 parties, mine and four other characters as captain. But, I just kill a troop with one of my companions being prisonner of it. When he talk to me after the fight, I can choose to let him be a captain. I make that choice.
I check the clan board and yes, I have 6/5 parties and he is moving and recruiting on the map. That's just an awesome bug... Well, if you have enough money :wink:
I'm the king of my own empire. Only my troop to defeat that troop. Ask for more if you have problem to reproduce.
Last version always uploaded, game launch last week (new)
Game in Ironman mode, all realistic with birth and death activated.
Auto allocated attribute
How to Reproduce: Try what I said I think. I only do it one time. It was yesterday when it appear.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Bannerlord : Mount and Blade II
Windows 10

Scénario issue I think, others graphicals issues won't change anything.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Ah yes, I don't have screenshot, Ironman mode, only one saved file so, well, All my parties lost in one fight so no possibilities to show you.

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Done, Thanks

Back
Top Bottom