Number of bandits should increase with difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Bandit parties offer no challenge on realistic to caravans if you put 120 units in there your caravan is basically safe for the rest of your game. If you change your difficulty to realistic, then i would like to see more bandits, sometimes i see parties with 20 and even 30 but those are extremely rare.

It seems to scale a bit as you grow stronger or it's just completely random, either way its not right.

Bandit parties offer no challenge on realistic to caravans if you put 120 units in there your caravan is basically safe for the rest of your game. If you change your difficulty to realistic, then i would like to see more bandits, sometimes i see parties with 20 and even 30 but those are extremely rare.

It seems to scale a bit as you grow stronger or it's just completely random, either way its not right.
I don't agree with you. Caravans were relatively mobile in that era. They got caught here and there due to various reasons but seeing bandits lose them most of the time is realistic imo.

I don't agree with you. Caravans were relatively mobile in that era. They got caught here and there due to various reasons but seeing bandits lose them most of the time is realistic imo.

For now caravans in Bannerlord are totally immune to bandits (aside from quest) cause the aggro is turned off.

Back
Top Bottom