Nuka Break - Fallout fan film

Users who are viewing this thread

Hush your mouths! And basque in the glory that is fan featured films. Rather then pointing out insignificant flaws and failures.

Like the one for Gone with the blastwave.

Awesome ass. One gripe: they need to be covered in a bit more dirt. Seriously, it's a ****ing nuclear wasteland for crying out ****ing loud !

Selothi said:
Awesome ass. One gripe: they need to be covered in a bit more dirt. Seriously, it's a ****ing nuclear wasteland for crying out ****ing loud !
Yeah, I appreciated the eye candy but she should have some serious sun burns with that outfit.

But eh it was still a good fan film, and one of the better ones I've seen for a while (and the only Fallout one I can think of).

Wait, let me get this straight; you people want to cover her up more? Y'all know I'm one of the most fanatical lore-geeks around here, but even I  wouldn't ask for that.

Well, some dirt and scratches here and there would've made it more... convincable. This  goes for all the characters. They were far too clean.

I'll admit that I couldn't help but think why a pretty girl like that wouldn't have been raped in a world like Fallout. Again, and again. And again. Am I evil?

Back
Top Bottom