Nr19 Austro-Hungarian Regiment

Users who are viewing this thread

MOOOOOOOOOOAR AUSTRIAN REGIMENTSSSSSSSS!

YESSSSSSSSSS

Best of luck, you guys know where I am if you need help  :wink:

Good luck

I think you have got a great 1st Lieutenant of the 2nd batallion :grin:

Here are some quite accurate austrian ranks-

I.       Feldmarschall (FeldMrshl)

II. General der Infanterie (GenInf) / General der Kavallerie (GenKav) / Feldzeugmeister (FZM)

III.   Feldmarschallleutnant (FeldMrshlLt)

IV. Generalmajor (GenMjr)

V. Oberst (Obst)                |          Militär-Bauoberingenieur 1. Klasse'

VI. Oberstleutnant (ObstLt)

VII.         Major (Mjr)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VIII.   Hauptmann (Hptm) / Rittmeister (RittM)

IX. Oberleutnant (OLt)

X. Leutnant (Lt)              |    Fechtmeister 1. Klasse          |      Militär-Bauingenieur-Assistent

XI.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kadett-Offiziersstellvertreter (KtOstv) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XII.  Stabsfeldwebel (StbFwb) Stabsoberjäger(StbOj)       | Stabswachtmeister (StbWm)         | Stabsfeuerwerker (StbFwb)  #this ranks weren´t used during the napoleonic wars#

XIII.  Feldwebel (Fwb) Oberjäger (Oj)       | Wachtmeister (Wm) | Feuerwerker (Fw) Regimentstambour (RgTb) / Regimentshornist (RgHs)      |  Rechnungsunteroffizier 1. Klasse

XIV.  Zugsführer (Zgf) Zugsführer (Zgf)               | Zugsführer (Zgf) | Zugsführer (Zgf) Stabsführer (Stbf)       Pionier(Pio)

XV.    Korporal (Kpl) Unterjäger (uj)       | Korporal (Kpl)   | Geschütz-Vormeister (GschVm) Bataillonstambour (BnTb) / Bataillonshornist (BnHs)

XVI.  Gefreiter (Gfr) Patrouilleführer (Ptf)       | Gefreiter (Gfr)                   | Vormeister (Vm)                                                               Sappeur(Sap)

XVII.  Infanterist (Inf) Jäger (Jg) Grenadier (Gren)      | Dragoner (Drag) Ulan (Ul) Husar (Hus)   Kürassier (Kur)    | Kanonier (Kan)      

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

XVIII                                                                                                                          Miliz    |    Landwehr

XIX.                                                                                                                            Rekrut (Rekr)

The roman numbers describe the value of the ranks.

The rooster is:  Line Infantry    Skirmisher    | Cavalry  |  Musicians or special ranks like sapper.
A "Miliz" is just a militia unit. I use this rank for volunteers who are not in the regiment but want to play with us in battles.
A "Landwehr" is something like a "Miliz" I use it for people who are inactive for some time.
A "Rekrut" is just a recruit with no rights :razz:

Many regiments just go to the rank Oberst but there are some more.
Since I am a toffee-nosed austrian I call myself a Field Marshal :grin:

If you need some explanations you can add me on steam if you want to :grin:
"Feldmarschall Ben" withour the quotes.

And you don´t need to use this ranks only if you want to of course!

Best wishes.
IR_Nr59_FeldMrshl_Ben

Back
Top Bottom