NPCs should have the ability to execute other lords

Users who are viewing this thread

aztecgold12

Recruit
Currently only the player can execute captured lords, I think there should be an option so that NPC Lords have a chance to execute other lords, would make the game more balanced.

That would be content for over a year or something, because it needs to be thorougly balanced. Because I can see the AI go on a prisoner execution spree. I can already foresee the game having 70% less AI clan lords within 100 days of the game if this is allowed.

There should also be some way to fill up the amount of clans a nation can have. Like for example if you destroy a clan. There should be an event of a new clan that emerges for that nation.

Because:

There must be a valid reason for executing and there must be consequences. Currently the player loses all their positive traits. Like mercyfull and honorable. But there aint any consequences except very negative relations.

However when you have very bad relations with a specific lord. They should be allowed to execute you.

That would be content for over a year or something, because it needs to be thorougly balanced. Because I can see the AI go on a prisoner execution spree. I can already foresee the game having 70% less AI clan lords within 100 days of the game if this is allowed.

There should also be some way to fill up the amount of clans a nation can have. Like for example if you destroy a clan. There should be an event of a new clan that emerges for that nation.

Because:

There must be a valid reason for executing and there must be consequences. Currently the player loses all their positive traits. Like mercyfull and honorable. But there aint any consequences except very negative relations.

However when you have very bad relations with a specific lord. They should be allowed to execute you.

i dont think it would be that hard, here is an idea: how about make it pretty unlikely that a lord would defect from his faction, so in the event that he does he will now be marked for death by that factions ruler and if the ruler captures him then he will be killed, and this can be made into a system to prevent lords from defecting unless he has a really good reason to risk death so the death toll will be pretty low but still something in the game

Any defecting lord should get his head chopped of, that's how medieval justice works. Treason means death, no negociation.
Also if they do chop someone without a valid reason, they should be considered criminal and also become eligible to the axe

i dont think it would be that hard, here is an idea: how about make it pretty unlikely that a lord would defect from his faction, so in the event that he does he will now be marked for death by that factions ruler and if the ruler captures him then he will be killed, and this can be made into a system to prevent lords from defecting unless he has a really good reason to risk death so the death toll will be pretty low but still something in the game
+1. I really like this idea and would be really close to reality. The defector either has to become king in his own homeland to be able to walk savely or be shot on sight... Otherwise he would never be welcome again and be known throughout the kingdom as a traitor.

The lord that captures him gets 2 choices. Sell the traitor to the king for relation boost and gold. Or execute him for honor and renown boost.
Lords should only be killed during treason or during battle. If a lord is captured there is this gentlemen agreement. To not kill him. So hold him prisoner or sell him. I like that

It's very bad that NPC's cant execute, but if it buggs then game's gg so give devs time so that they can try adding it without issues. Devs if you can add it now and it will work correct, pls do

Back
Top Bottom