Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8.263439
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: After a while of playing, certain NPCs, specifically ones that had some sort of fur (Battanian Oathsworn) would become giant, glitchy balls. This problem went away after a while but I'm seeing that a few others are having the same problem.

How to Reproduce: I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Scene Name (if related): Any scene where the NPC is seen (combat, menus, even the icon.)
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series
GPU Driver Version: 27.20.1034.6
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 Eight-Core Processor
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd B450-A PRO MAX (MS-7B86)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500GB

Last edited:
Try deleting the hidden folder "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders", and then verify the game files.
I did and so far it seems to have fixed the issue. My previous fix was just to restart the game but after a while the glitch would come back on some other NPC or item so I'll have to see if the problem comes back.
I will say though that when I deleted the folder in the location you indicated, it did not come back after verifying the files through Steam but it doesn't seem to have affected the gameplay.

I experienced the same Thing last night. Huset battle and suddenly these fur balls attack. Where do I report this? It wasn't a crash, so no crash reporting
Try this workaround until it's released: Delete the hidden folder "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders", and then verify the game files.
As for reporting, all general Singleplayer issues get posted here. If you are reporting a complete crash, a graphics and performance issue, or a map issue, they get posted in their respective subforums which can be accessed from the top of the Singleplayer board.

Back
Top Bottom