Resolved NPC trade rumor dialogue is broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: So far I've noticed this in Poros. I just started a new campaign. When I talk to NPCs in the tavern, they are telling me that "1" can be sold in another city for X amount of dinars. The number "1" is apparently substituted in for whatever trade good I actually could sell. See the screen shots below.
How to Reproduce: Go into the tavern at Poros and talk to all the NPCs, some of them will actually tell you what tradegoods can be sold, but others will tell you that you can sell "1".
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): Save game is available at the Upload Site
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I think you forgot to add screenshots.
Yep. I apologize for that.

FX8cZJh.jpg

HQKq2pz.jpg

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent version of the game. Have you tried validating the game files? Also, have you installed a mod before? If you were not able to remove them properly, it might be causing this as well.

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent version of the game. Have you tried validating the game files? Also, have you installed a mod before? If you were not able to remove them properly, it might be causing this as well.
Ahh yeah validating files did fix it at least in Jalmarys for me.
Not gonna go any further to try and see if its in other town however, the issue/stupidest design decision ever to take away our orders interface after the enemy starts fleeing, is gamebreaking to me, so don't feel like doing anything that take more than 5-10 minutes of gameplay for that reason

Sorry for the late response. I don't use mods. I did not validate game files, however I went back to Poros and the trade rumors seem to be working fine now.

Back
Top Bottom