In Progress NPC-led parties are no longer recruiting while in a Player-led army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first reported this bug in version 1.5.1 and it continues in version 1.5.2.

Description:
  • NPC-led parties will not automatically recruit troops when they enter a settlement or a village as part of a Player-led army. The player can manually recruit troops and "donate" them to the NPC parties; however, NPCs are capable of MUCH higher recruitment levels than the player.
I've tested multiple fiefs, multiple army configurations, multiple save files, multiple main characters and play throughs.

Has anyone been successful in fixing this issue on their own?

Last edited by a moderator:
3 of your threads are on the front page about this, developer and CM already acknowledged the issue, it's early access.... what is your point anymore? Be patient dude lol

I even had the same issue but it went away after my first army disbanded.

3 of your threads are on the front page about this, developer and CM already acknowledged the issue, it's early access.... what is your point anymore? Be patient dude lol

I even had the same issue but it went away after my first army disbanded.
I have a 1 bug report for each version.

I have 1 thread in general asking the general population for feedback. Use your brain.

I have a 1 bug report for each version.

I have 1 thread in general asking the general population for feedback. Use your brain.

My brain tells me you're selfish and don't understand how game development works. The dev and CM already acknowledged your issue before. There was a hotfix for 1.51 today, see if that fixed it (however, you posted before the hotfix: Hotfix was
Mon, September 14, 2020 @ 12:57 PM EDT) . It's not in the patch notes though https://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/5264101341779265371

This 3rd one (which is redundant) is literally you complaining about it still being present in 1.51 and 1.52 apparently. Was 2 threads not enough, even after Taleworlds acknowledged it?

How is that brain working?

Thanks for proving my point that you're selfish. Instead of refuting my points, your response is equivalent to a child saying "you're still stupid". Yikes.

Enjoy spamming virtual forums though, very productive use of that brain of yours.

My brain tells me you're selfish and don't understand how game development works. The dev and CM already acknowledged your issue before. There was a hotfix for 1.51 today, see if that fixed it (however, you posted before the hotfix: Hotfix was
Mon, September 14, 2020 @ 12:57 PM EDT) . It's not in the patch notes though https://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/5264101341779265371

This 3rd one (which is redundant) is literally you complaining about it still being present in 1.51 and 1.52 apparently. Was 2 threads not enough, even after Taleworlds acknowledged it?

My 1st post in general is "literally" me asking if anyone has fixed the issue on their own. You can "literally" read that in what is "literally" my 1st post in general.

Are you conflating a bug report in the tech support forum with a general question in the single player forum? One forum is for reporting bugs, where I "literally" reported a bug. The other forum is for general discussion where I "literally" asked the community a question. You can see the difference right? You read my question in the general forum right?

The front page? You are aware there is no "front page" right?

Are you conflating "recent activity" with front page? Are you aware that there are multiple forums for different purposes and recent activity is compiled from across all the forums?

Like I said.....poorly.

Hopefully I've given you a helping hand.

My 1st post in general is "literally" me asking if anyone has fixed the issue on their own. You can "literally" read that in what is "literally" my 1st post in general.

Are you conflating a bug report in the tech support forum with a general question in the single player forum? One forum is for reporting bugs, where I "literally" reported a bug. The other forum is for general discussion where I "literally" asked the community a question. You can see the difference right? You read my question in the general forum right?

The front page? You are aware there is no "front page" right?

Are you conflating "recent activity" with front page? Are you aware that there are multiple forums for different purposes and recent activity is compiled from across all the forums?

Like I said.....poorly.

Hopefully I've given you a helping hand.

They were all in the same section, technical support for single player. By front page, I clearly meant the first page (I use reddit so I said that). Also, it was technically the front page of the TECHNICAL SUPPORT SINGLE PLAYER forum. Way to be a douche and double down on it, even when wrong. Lmao

Here are your three threads, all in the same TECHNICAL SUPPORT SINGLE PLAYER forum:

If you're going to be a troll/douche, at least fact check yourself before you prove the other person's point again and again. It took you a few days to come up with that response and still be wrong? Lmao

Last edited:
They were all in the same section, technical support for single player. By front page, I clearly meant the first page (I use reddit so I said that). Also, it was technically the front page of the TECHNICAL SUPPORT SINGLE PLAYER forum. Way to be a douche and double down on it, even when wrong. Lmao
Wrong again. My post in the single player forum asking players for assistance was (incorrectly) moved by a moderator to technical support.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Wrong again. My post in the single player forum asking players for assistance was (incorrectly) moved by a moderator to technical support.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
Even if true, what difference does it make and how would I know if a thread was moved? It doesn't change the fact that 3 of your threads were (and still are) in the technical support section. At the time of my posting, all 3 were on the first page.

Even the CM said: "There is no need to open a thread for the same issue. This is known by the developers and hopefully will be fixed as soon as possible."

You are desperate for attention and to be righteous, it is sad. Just going to block you, you're clearly deranged. Dude is so needy and upset over early access game development, even after he was acknowledged multiple times.

Literal Karen, the internet was a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom