SP Fantasy Nox RPG (Final 1.1 released)

Users who are viewing this thread

BerTolkien said:
Hello!

Just to tell you that a WikiNoxRpg is being written. For those who are lost?
Coming soon!

Cheers!

Regards
:twisted:

Hi dude thanks for this awesome mode, am a bit stuck and i can't find WikiNoxRpg you spoke of can you poste a link.

Salut, mon ami.

I'm having real trouble progressing in these quests:

- Fintan asks a 'Giant Seabird Egg' (clue: ''The new place where giant seabirds are laying eggs.'')
- Corannix asks a platinium ingot hidden by an old hobbit. (clue: ''A bottomless hole with a special power.'')
- Recelus wants me to bring 'Oceanus' a box. (clue: ''Find Oceanus'')

I've been working on these three quests and still couldn't make a single advance. Please help me

Still a good mod btw, love your work.

Hello!

Thank you very much for your compliments!

- For the English WikiNoxRpg, I will post a link as soon as possible.

Jivayr:
- Giant Seabird Egg:
  For this quest, nothing to do, you will find it by doing another challenge, later.
- Platinium ingot:
  To find the platinum ingot you need a power, you learn it at the Deus academy. With this power you have a quest to do, the eight statuettes.
  The ingot is with one of the statuettes (In the cave of the scene where the house of the hobbit is).
- Box for Oceanus:
  Just go see Oceanus (Sea Guild in Romanum). To meet Oceanus you have to read the memo found in the chest that Crystalus puts at your disposal when he becomes the Diamond merchent of Romanum.

Cheers!
Regards.

BerTolkien said:
Hello!

Thank you very much for your compliments!

- For the English WikiNoxRpg, I will post a link as soon as possible.

Jivayr:
- Giant Seabird Egg:
  For this quest, nothing to do, you will find it by doing another challenge, later.
- Platinium ingot:
  To find the platinum ingot you need a power, you learn it at the Deus academy. With this power you have a quest to do, the eight statuettes.
  The ingot is with one of the statuettes (In the cave of the scene where the house of the hobbit is).
- Box for Oceanus:
  Just go see Oceanus (Sea Guild in Romanum). To meet Oceanus you have to read the memo found in the chest that Crystalus puts at your disposal when he becomes the Diamond merchent of Romanum.

Cheers!
Regards.

Thank you for your feedback. Glad this is not a dead-post and I might be needing your help in coming days.

As I said, the clues/instructions you are giving in the quests are somewhat hard to understand but still an enjoyable and creative mod. :smile:

Also I'm looking forward for the english WikiNoxRPG. (btw you said english wikinoxrpg, as in if you also have 'french wikinoxrpg, you can also share its link as well, I can understand french.)

Hello once again, friend.

I had set aside this mod for a while after I got stuck again for a loooong time and now decided to get back again, because I find this mod quite intriguing and cool, even though some bugs throughout it.

So let's get to it, shall we?

1-) Hellena and Minimos: I looked for Minimos at night but couldn't see him, so I can't bust him while he's harrasing Hellena, I also tried to break in Minimos' house but the door is locked and it tells me something about 'another magical rune'. No more progress from that point :sad:

2-) Robber of the street signs: After I finished the street signs quest, I'm ordered to catch the thief but he never showed up again. :sad:

3-) Book: Corsair: I asked 'corsair, fishermen, pirate' related NPC's about this but no mission trigger either. I guess I'll obtain the book during another mission but I'd like some info from you.

4-) Eight Statuettes: I gathered 7 and I know the last one is located in Notre-Dame. Alas I can't get it while the monk 'Papos' is present. How can I lure him away?

Waiting for your reply. I hope this is not a dead board yet.

Much love, a big fan of the mod...

À bientôt!

PS: I've already found the armour set of 'Invincible' in the 'Manor Catacombs' but it still appears to be in the inventory manager section. Is it normal?

@ Jivayr: The helena and minimos and robber quest are both able to finish once you get the deus runic book (its an upgrade to your rune book)

how to get the dagger for the invincible quest?

also how to enter the locations in besides the pyramid? (besides the big lake are the 2 castles and graveyard)

also i finished the the labyrinth quest before accepting the seabird egg quest. so this causes fintan to not recognize me already having a giant seabird egg in my inventory (Bug?). I Can't go back to the labyrinth scene because the green path in oblivion cave is locked

OK, I returned to Cochemar and advanced to the quest "Find Superunix". Now I have Bronze, Silver and Gold runic keys and also small diamond (I killed the skeleton). I stuck on the right (silver) path -- on the letter 'I' go to the left and in the end I see a deep hole, cannot jump over and no leverage to close the hole. If I jump down there is a door to the the start :sad:
How can I move forward?
Hi, this is already over three years ago but there are two "deep holes"; the first you can jump over. The second one you can't. You have to fall down, but do not take the red door. Instead, you have to stand on the moving block and press the button. It will lift you back up like an elevator. You can continue on from there.

Hello!

Just to tell you that a WikiNoxRpg is being written. For those who are lost?
Coming soon!

Cheers!

Regards
Hi BerTolkien, I love your mod. I am spending countless hours getting lost in the quests. I think having a wiki with details walkthrough for quests would help. I am more than willing to help with this if of interest to you. Cheers!

Hello once again, friend.

I had set aside this mod for a while after I got stuck again for a loooong time and now decided to get back again, because I find this mod quite intriguing and cool, even though some bugs throughout it.

So let's get to it, shall we?

1-) Hellena and Minimos: I looked for Minimos at night but couldn't see him, so I can't bust him while he's harrasing Hellena, I also tried to break in Minimos' house but the door is locked and it tells me something about 'another magical rune'. No more progress from that point :sad:

2-) Robber of the street signs: After I finished the street signs quest, I'm ordered to catch the thief but he never showed up again. :sad:

3-) Book: Corsair: I asked 'corsair, fishermen, pirate' related NPC's about this but no mission trigger either. I guess I'll obtain the book during another mission but I'd like some info from you.

4-) Eight Statuettes: I gathered 7 and I know the last one is located in Notre-Dame. Alas I can't get it while the monk 'Papos' is present. How can I lure him away?

Waiting for your reply. I hope this is not a dead board yet.

Much love, a big fan of the mod...

À bientôt!

PS: I've already found the armour set of 'Invincible' in the 'Manor Catacombs' but it still appears to be in the inventory manager section. Is it normal?
HI Jivayr, the monk Papos will leave in the afternoon to have a drink with his friends. You can snatch the statuette then!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom