SP Fantasy Nox RPG (Final 1.1 released)

Users who are viewing this thread

a really nice mod, i like the big plains that have multiple exits (even the mountains are geographical accurate :grin: )

now i have stumbled upon a problem in the main quest given by minoson

the clue goes as following:

to starboard until the little finger whule at snaking

what does this mean?
go to the right until the fourth door?

could you help me on this quest ?

Hello!

aaaa1, Thanks for the compliments!  :oops:

Yes, I found the idea good to move either on the map, or through scenes with multiple inputs and outputs. Later a third possible way, the teleports.

For the first challenge in the main quest, Minoson says: To starboard until the little finger while at snaking.
The sentence contains three clues:
- starboard = to the right
- little finger, fifth finger = Five
- snaking = Move like a snake
This gives: Take the fifth gate of the right corridor. Then the door to the right, left, right, left. Then the fifth door on the right.

Regards.
Tchin!
:twisted:

BerTolkien said:
Hello!

aaaa1, Thanks for the compliments!  :oops:

Yes, I found the idea good to move either on the map, or through scenes with multiple inputs and outputs. Later a third possible way, the teleports.

For the first challenge in the main quest, Minoson says: To starboard until the little finger while at snaking.
The sentence contains three clues:
- starboard = to the right
- little finger, fifth finger = Five
- snaking = Move like a snake
This gives: Take the fifth gate of the right corridor. Then the door to the right, left, right, left. Then the fifth door on the right.

Regards.
Tchin!

lol i was thinking of the golden ring i found in the house and combining little finger with ring somehow xD
also it was kinda unclear if snaking involves the middle door aswell and at which side to start the snaking but i guess its always a bit of trial and error xD

thank you very much  :mrgreen:

also where to buy pickaxes? i visited the gem shop in romanum but the door is locked. im already member of the gem guild

edit: i found some steel pickaxes (are they indestructible)?

edit2: im at the superunix riddle. i found the bronze key, the silver keyhole and i am stuck between S U P E R U (N) I X
there is a riddle with 2 buttons and a closed door and i dont know in which row to press the button to open the door (to get the silver runic key?)

Hello!

aaaa1:
We can buy miner picks randomly in cities and villages as other goods. Yes the miner steel pick is indestructible.
The diamond shop in Romanum will be accessible after a successful quest in one of the caves. In the meantime, it remains closed.
Superunix labyrinth challenge:
In the hall of departure we must look at the runic stone placed between two candlesticks on the altar. (Key F)
You have the message of the riddle: "Etched in stone: Consonant or vowel alternately and bronze before silver."
If you understand the riddle, you know what to do!
In the left part of the challenge, between the U and the I, there is a room with a closed door and two buttons. Continue the way to the bitter end without touching the buttons. On the way back, the door will be opened and we will see the letter N.
You should know what button to press to find a chest with a runic key.

NeroToxin:
Oblivion cave:
You will be obliged to pass several times, as the main quest evolves. The first challenge will be to pass the grid closed.
To do this we must evolve the main quest. Library of Noxor then library of Sanctua then the suite...

Thank you for playing this mod!

Do not forget to have the latest version of the mod! (v1.0c) Compatible saves.
Links:
Module NOX RPG - My website
Or
Module NOX RPG - Mod DB

Regards.
Tchin! Cheers!

i know what i did wrong now :O i talked to the skeleton before it could talk to me (so it was passive) (i used 2000 agility to run trough the floors as it takes a lot of time to run around)

edit: i cant find the purple book after finding the 6 stone runes. neither the village elder nor minison have it. (when i try to exit minisons chamber i cant (need permission to exit) FOUND IT
Its near the house leading to superunix in the bushes between 3 trees

This mod's thread should be moved urgently, I had to discover it by an Ironhawk video. Looks quite promising, even though I cant find Boucanier  :cry: . You should check on the music, sometimes it repeats itself or it lasts 2 seconds, like the path and the mushroom place music. It gets kind of annoying. Anyways, Im very thankful for this kind of mods, it makes singleplayer interesting  :party: :party:

Hello!

fladin said:
I do not know why this great mod is still here, it must be transferred to The Caravanserai urgently ! :mad:
Nymeris said:
This mod's thread should be moved urgently, I had to discover it by an Ironhawk video. Looks quite promising, even though I cant find Boucanier  :cry: . You should check on the music, sometimes it repeats itself or it lasts 2 seconds, like the path and the mushroom place music. It gets kind of annoying. Anyways, Im very thankful for this kind of mods, it makes singleplayer interesting  :party: :party:

Thank you to both of them for the good that you think about this mod!  :grin:

Nymeris, I think you ended up finding Boucanier, otherwise he is in the center of the city of Noxor.

For those who start the game:
- Go first to the tavern of Noxor. Recruit Zoltan. Go upstairs and take Mixora's quest.
- Exit the tavern by the door. Go past the teleport and go down the stairs. Boucanier is there, take his quest.
- Go to the library which is nearby. Take the two quests with Lector and Biblor.
- Exit from Noxor, you must have five quests in the notes.

I understand that I have to make a big effort on music. In the ultimate version that I am preparing this will be done.
New:
I just finished a quest I had at heart, Casanova trophy. A very long quest where you have to conquer ten women!

Perhaps the ultimate version of the mod will deserve to be transferred to the Caravanserai!  :wink:

Regards.
Tchin! Cheers!

Hi! I've had a lot of fun so far playing this mod, but I dont know how to further progress :c. It seems Narcissa doesent want to talk to me even when I have an emerald crystal in my inventory. Do I need to refine it into a gem? I met a roman miner in the green cave and, after I gave him the crystals, he told me something about making gems out of crystals. I found Diamantaire in Romanum, but it is locked. What do I need to do to progress?

Edit: found Gemanum, I'm back on track!

I'm in need of help again, I cant figure out what I'm supposed to do next. I got all the clues for the immortal armor, and I also got all rune stones, except for one which is held by baron Banoir. for both quests I need to go to the mansion but I dont know how to enter. I talked to the man next to the mill and tried to get his key but he caught me  :oops: What now?

Hello!

Prenandez, sorry for the late reply. I see that you have progressed well!  :grin:

For the main quest of illicit runes:
For Baron Banoir, it is necessary to enter the manor. There is another character in the forest near the manor. You can only meet him at night.
He will then give you a new quest that will allow you to enter the manor! After it will have to be convincing ...

For the invincible:
We need the key to access the manor. All the clues must also be solved. In particular the full set of numbers, they allow to know exactly where to go!

Regards.
Tchin! Cheers!

I'm struggling with the Calorics Banquet, I've got to the bit where he will only sell 5 kilo's i bought it now it says he doesn't want to sell anymore :/, I've got no indication on where to go besides the docks, i've been to the docks and to no avail.

Hello!

Caloric's Banquet:
Everything indicates that for the muscatel, it is in Bitos or at the docks that the solution is found.
The fastest solution is in Bitos. Grapillos does not sell large quantities. You must be cunning!
Go around the house. There is a ladder. This is not fun but you can steal 50k!

The other solution is to wait to meet the owner, but this can be much further in the game. (Main quest)

Regards.
Tchin! Cheers!

Hello!

Yes the mod continues to be developed!
A last version will be released as soon as possible with new quests, new scenes and greater accuracy for the quest log.

White Labyrinth Challenge for Snake Rune:
Making a map of the labyrinth is the best help!
To go to the end you have to cross some doors. There are three kinds of doors. One is neutral, nothing happens. Another sends you to the red zone! And there is the one that allows you to go to another part of the labyrinth.
You must observe the drawing of the door center, it is round or oval (more or less). Thereby, you can find the right door!
One of the four chests is essential to complete the labyrinth. It contains a gold token and a Tolkien book.
After the labyrinth you can recover the snake's rune in the room with a red circle!

Cheers!

this mod is glitched bad ..talk to people and it says quest is updated but theres no quest.. found lake flag in cave but cant do anything .. been running around in circles for 3 days now.. getting boring cant proceed with any quest.
nice try tho 

Back
Top Bottom