Now the AI is using the siege tower normally ! MOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Released mod that cures 95% of the problems of siege towers . Now the AI is using the siege tower normally.

Thanks to the author ZiggiBoy101 for this creation :smile:

Screenshots:

p.s I really want Taleworlds to pay attention to this mod.

I do not understand why one person could fix the problem with the Siege Tower, and Taleworlds can not fix :unsure:
Because they didn't fix it, only put a makeshift bandaid on it, which is not something that TW is willing to do.

I wonder when will people learn that comparing mods with game dev makes no sense.

Because they didn't fix it, only put a makeshift bandaid on it, which is not something that TW is willing to do.

I wonder when will people learn that comparing mods with game dev makes no sense.

What this modder did is far better than what TW has done in the hundreds of days the game has been out. I wouldve been fine with a temporary fix while they overhauled it but they have yet to even talk about doing that at all.

so the numerous times TW had a patch note saying "improved siege pathfinding ai" don't count here? because I think that one moderately successful attempt by this modder no matter the unforeseen impact is worth far more to the game than the several meaningless attempts TW has tried to pass off as fixes.

Released mod that cures 95% of the problems of siege towers . Now the AI is using the siege tower normally.

Thanks to the author ZiggiBoy101 for this creation :smile:

Screenshots:

p.s I really want Taleworlds to pay attention to this mod.

I can only assume this mod will make sieges FAR TOO fast ... push tower to wall, everyone climbs the ladders, walls taken quickly, siege over ... NOT historically correct. WHAM - BAM - THANK Y MAM ... no

I haven't used it so I'm just assuming, tell me if sieges are quicker or not.

found the meatgrinder enjoyer
no, just the realist. Sieges took time and many casualties before the tower got to the walls.. this doesn't happen in BL sieges. Clearing the path for towers especially filling the moat, should take casualties, at least 10% before you even get into the "Siege" tactical battle.

This mod just makes sieges very hard to defend.

I can only assume this mod will make sieges FAR TOO fast ... push tower to wall, everyone climbs the ladders, walls taken quickly, siege over ... NOT historically correct. WHAM - BAM - THANK Y MAM ... no

I haven't used it so I'm just assuming, tell me if sieges are quicker or not.

In Warband sieges are sometimes fast, some times they are slow, other times there are back and forth sieges or several attempts before defending or taking a fief. So its likely to speed things up with this mod but thats how it works in Warband.

Honestly if you go through patch logs, there are very often fixes mentioned that dont solve the issue fully, or dont fix anything at all despite patch log saying something with AI got fixed. By this point we read so many times that siege or combat AI got improved in patchlog (and certain youtubers are brainlessly repeating the lies without testing them in the game), and when we tested the game there was literally zero change, or things got even worse or the feature was not properly implemented (looking at you dehorsing spears and bracing that AI almost never does).

Back
Top Bottom