Now that Modding Tools are Released, What will you be Making?

Users who are viewing this thread

I think I will use more the Arena modtool because faction, item and troops are the thing I will change mostly, I doubt I will touch scenes and graphics too much....I am not good enough

Food chain mod

Scavengers
-Bonus at looting
-Get meat from defeated enemy

Base troops scavengers will be two types
-Taranti Is a short humanoid with maces and shield. Can develop in clumsy archer with shield or pure infantry with big shield and short spear.
-Negrus Svizzerum slave a shock trooper with two handed mace

Mercenary troop
-Falsarius with crossbow, shield and mace

Noble troop
-Futurum Capum Classis: very slow with an umbrella...umbrella works as polearm and shield at the same time

Taglium Macignis

Base troops
-Infantry with cleaver, heavy crossbowmen with low rate of fire but great accuracy. Camelry with Spears and mace.

Mercenary troops:
-Light camelry with light crossbow

Noble troops:
-Super heavy camelry slower than infantry, something like elephants but even slower

Follettus Demens

Base troops
-Infantry with spear and shield. Archers with bow and low upkeep. Cavalry that should ride a giant rat, faster than camelry but with less charge and health.... medium cavalry with spear or light cavalry as rat archers

Mercenary troos:
-Follettus Lampus. Archer with spear and bow. No armor or shield but almost fast as cavalry, good for kiting

Noble troops:
-Folletus Zombus. A slow shieldless infantry with polearm. Regeneration and life stealing attack if possible

Momos Chiula
-Befriend bandits
-Low upkeep for outlaws
-Troops respawn more often

Base troops of momos:
-Infantry and slinger. Both with very low upkeep and bad equipment and weapon skill, infantry occupy 1/2 slots while slinger 2/3. Has also a giant infantry with 200 hp but very slow weapon skill that occupy 1 slot

Mercenary troops:
-Troop with random equipment

Noble troops (more common than regular nobles):
-Moimacchi. A swordman with poison Attack that slow enemy movement for the rest of battle. Can be upgraded with bow or with a glass cannon mount that has huge charge value but very low hp and armor.

Predatorum Reale
-Tier 1 troops are tier 1.5, stronger but with higher upkeep than other factions
-Strong navy when implemented

Base troops
-Archer with composite bow. Infantry with sword and shield, shock infantry with two handed sword.

Mercenary troops:
-Pittinus Lagunaris. Troops with nets of possibile, also with natural glue Power because their are based on someone with a surname similar of a glue trademark

Noble troops:
-Super Marcialongorum. Super fast infantry. Faster than any cavalry.

Infernal:
-Better intelligence since their lords should have telepathy
-Penalty during day
-Underground shortcuts

Infernal base:
-Heretic troops with high morale but lower hp. Also they have an early shock troops armed with scythe from tier 2 that Is strong as tier 3, the tier 3 Is strong as tier 4.

Mercenary:
-Demons specialized in kicking if possibile

Noble troops:
-Negrus Svizzerum necromancer. They have a magic carpet

Lords:
-Unlike other lords they have the Cave Dog. Is a four legged lord that can breath Fire from short distance, nove fast as cavalry but zero charge value because isn't that big.

United Sewers
Should be an Alliance between Mice, Lizardmen, Frogmen, Duckmen, Slugs and Religious Snakes lead by the famous mouse Fievel that spread republican Revolution....well this faction seems difficult to implement

Minor faction

Palmanovus
Humanoid Cats with darkvision, they use sword, shield and bow. They are always drunk and should have random movement that make them annoying to aim against.

Swiss
Negrus Svizzerum with halberds

Homo Sbassus
Very short humanoid with slow Speed because short legs. They have One handed axe but not shield. Can be upgraded as heavy crossbowmen or as repeating crossbowmen with low damage but best rate of fire of the game.

Benon Arrivatus:
Giant with 3 two handed cooper swords and One two handed bone mace. Shock trooper that have 3 weapons that can randomly break, the mace is subpar but never breaks.

Back
Top Bottom