Novakaine - AFK farming for hours straight, ruining matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

We were trying to play some fun matches on the battle server with the 100 AI.

Novakaine joined and would AFK. His bot simply turned around in circles, and spawned in. He was naked, and had no weapons.

It took control over half of the AI on the side, and would not allow us to use any formations at all, as half the troops would be stuck on just auto charge.
It literally ruined the game for us.

Other players complained and just started to quit, putting an end to an already quiet night.

Please address this issue.

Edit for screenshot evidence:
fAT4rOk.jpg

Here he is in a game where we have gone 4 rounds against AI, and he has exactly 4 deaths and 0 kills.
These rounds go on for ages, and even if you die you SPAWN AGAIN as AI to get more kills. He has done nothing but ruin rounds for all of us.

Further note, the AFK farming was happening while this post was originally posted.

Well, if you had negotiated with that novakine (as i did in one siege server) when he was on, you could say to go to siege server and be afk together like buds and grind that sweet sweet munny. I know what im saying, i did this as well with someone, where i was only player in unoccupied server and was just bashing doors, then somenoe else came, he started bashing doors and we had friendly converstaions. Then someone else joined and started bashing doors and had friendly conversations. AND THEN another guy joined startd sittong and spinning and said friendly things. and then there was just too many players grinding and people started to lpay the game. For a while. Because map was too s*it and people just talked and grinded. Pretty much every match in eu siege server. No fighting, be friendly.

Back
Top Bottom