Resolved "Nourish Settlement" perk isn't working

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
"Nourish Settlement" perk isn't working
(possibly no perks are working, as Cash666 suggesting - see below)
How to Reproduce: Unlock a perk, for example "Nourish Settlement", then go to a settlement and wait here, you will see no difference at increasing "Prosperity" from the settlement
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Medeni Castle, but I don't think it's related to this specific settlement
Media (Screenshots & Video):
nourishsettlement.png
nourishsettlementnotwaiting.png
nourishsettlementwaiting.png
Version: e1.0.5
Computer Specs
:
GPU: GTX 1650 SUPER
CPU: i5 3450
RAM: 12GB DDR3
Motherboard: Gigabyte H77
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Related to thread : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bug-skills-not-working.404796/#post-9310219 (not formated)
I quote "Cash666" :
+1,
I think NO perks are working, during test can't get any to work, tried nourish settlement, night vision, extra throwing weapon, spare throwing weapon, fully armed... I suspect none of the +% damage etc are working either. Blacksmithing does unlock things however.

The SKILLS themselves however work fine. Steward increases party size etc.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom